1/16 WCP Flak 36 88mm

Custom designs 3D Printed
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: 1/16 Flak 36 88mm

Post by Jimster »

Slow down, Will! I’m running low on shelf space.
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

The merit kit has a surprising array for poseable features, and now I am seeing even more on yours, Willi. This is remarkable and promises to be great fun. I now see that I will need to get even more books, too, to try to figure out what all the appurtenances (what a word!) do.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I have nothing to add except I am saving every last penny to contribute towards Kath and Wills retirement fund.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Will01Capri wrote:Haha
Mick do you want me to mount one of the Flak36 in the back of the 1/4 ton utility truck? Hahahhahaha
Oh wow, it fits, it fits. . . .
Attachments
IMG-20210322-WA0005.jpg
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Shootermcgraw
Private

Post by Shootermcgraw »

Hello Mr. Capri,
I was so glad to see someone had this model on display or even better building it! I just so happen to get a chance to take one close up photo of this beast of weaponry and its info. plaque at the WWII National museum in New Orleans. If you are interested I can send you the photos just PM me.... Im just sorry I didn't take more pics of it while there......it was roped off so people couldn't get around it for close up of its mechanics..... Shame

You can call me Will:
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Shootermcgraw wrote:Hello Mr. Capri,
I was so glad to see someone had this model on display or even better building it! I just so happen to get a chance to take one close up photo of this beast of weaponry and its info. plaque at the WWII National museum in New Orleans. If you are interested I can send you the photos just PM me.... Im just sorry I didn't take more pics of it while there......it was roped off so people couldn't get around it for close up of its mechanics..... Shame
Photos would be great, I will pm my email across.
Very much appreciated
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Looks superb Will. You said earlier "make space for an IR emitter above the barrel". If it's a hollow metal tube could this not fit inside? There might still just about be room for a flash led?

Anyway, please make one for me.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

General Jumbo01 wrote:Looks superb Will. You said earlier "make space for an IR emitter above the barrel". If it's a hollow metal tube could this not fit inside? There might still just about be room for a flash led?

Anyway, please make one for me.Image

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk
The tube above the barrel which I think is the recoil damper. It is hollow and the front end piece can be modified for the ir tranmsitter. Be fun watching someone hide the wiring, but all possible.
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

"Slow down, Will! I’m running low on shelf space." That's actually not a problem, Jimster. Decades ago, at the university, I hogged those wonderfully uniform-sized copy paper boxes. Then I would put the ever-growing collection of 1/16 farm toys in these boxes in the basement, piling them up to the floor joists, angling the top box so it would fit between the 2x12s. :crazy: There is always a way, even to fit over 2000 1/16 farm toys into a 900 sq. foot basement, with room for washer, dryer, and workbench. :D Now, alas, the boxes are gone, used for hauling the farm toys away to make money for charity :thumbup: Of course, the farm toys are creeping back in at a much, much slower pace... But I miss those boxes.

For you, Will, this means I have room for.... Well, you get the idea.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I am trying to work out why I would take a Tank out of its Taigen/Torro/Heng Long/Tamiya box, fit it out to my specification then paint and weather it before putting it into another box and stacking it in the Garage with all my other Tanks,
All my Tanks go on display and if we have to place the fridge/freezer/oven/washing machine/dryer/dishwasher into the garage to accommodate my Tanks in the house then so be it :thumbup:
I will happily take my meals at the workbench although I would expect a trifle of resistance from SWMBO :lolno:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “WCP Models”