1945 Jagdtiger Tank Destroyer

This section is for builds that are not strictly Tamiya or Heng Long. For instance, replacing the electronics from a WSN or Matorro, or even a scratch-build.
Jnewboy
Sergeant

Re: 1945 Jagdtiger Tank Destroyer

Post by Jnewboy »

The Torro looks great!!! I spent a month trying to get my Matorro to look half that good! :haha:
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

JNB!
My paint work will never match yours but I will give it a go when it comes time. ;o)
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

This is one of those builds that "size really does matter" !!
Are you going to keep the 8-set spare track links on the sides, or the later 12-set ?
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Herman!
I considered the adding the extra track links but there are some really cool molded in casting marks and shell strikes that I would cover up if I did so. I'm reaching out and beginning to order the detail parts for this 'detail' Build ( Taigen\Torro really makes em' solid ) Tomorrow, I'm going to drive up to Pueblo and pick up the box load of new Paint and Primer I will need. I'm going to have to up my game on Markings since I wasn't really satisfied with the last set of Ped. Decals I ordered for the Pz IV. I'll have to get with Rad and order a set of stencils for the Markings this time.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Any progress Mr Wolf ?
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Evening, Herman,
A research book arrived this week and hopefully tomorrow, the final detail bits from Forgebear.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Addendum: Herman!
Nothing in the mail yesterday. Just as well, I have spent the weekend mostly abed taking meds after a Docs Tele-Visit. Had a months long sinus issue that I could not treat over the counter any longer. I am feeling better today and looking forward to work tomorrow ( first time in a long time ) and the hopeful delivery of my parts.
regards,
Painless

P.S. I looked in on the Panzerturm Build for Alpha. It is going great guns! ( pardon the pun )
...Here for the Dawn...
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Nothing in the mail today either. I checked Tracking and the Package is in San Francisco having overshot Denver twice. The Package has seen more of the US in one week than I have in two years....
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Gotta love it when your package makes a trip around the country while passing you by time and again.
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Jofaur86 »

Hello :D
superb beast, I have the same in its box, but with an original camouflage that I find dark and not matching? My opinion !!!! came out at the end of the conflict, and having browsed the net? looks like "Dunkelgeb" was the base color !!

Return to “Other Builds”