Puma Sd.Kfz. 234/2 Metal Origin 1:16 WIP

This section is for builds that are not strictly Tamiya or Heng Long. For instance, replacing the electronics from a WSN or Matorro, or even a scratch-build.
Met5
Corporal

Re: Puma Sd.Kfz. 234/2 Metal Origin 1:16 WIP

Post by Met5 »

lmcq11 wrote:Very nice, congratulations on your finished Puma.

Its rare to see a builder willing to add such heavy camo on its creation (including a bicycle on rear deck..) and do stress test like you did. I think it is ready for war.
Thank you all. If the foundations are solid, painting and aging cannot do much damage ;D
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

What fine work!
images.jpg
images.jpg (8.14 KiB) Viewed 1749 times
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

That right there Mr Met is an outstanding example of everything the hobby represents.
Magnificent job & one to be remembered :clap: :clap: :clap:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Those black and white photos are amazing! Great model.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Met5,

Incredible...again! :crazy: That Puma could climb a tree, what traction! Love the "mossy" look of it! When we lived in Seattle that thing would of disappeared into our mossy, waterlogged lawn! "Look honey, that clump of moss is moving!" :haha: Love the pictures too! So much eye candy!

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Met5
Corporal

Post by Met5 »

Playing with video editing programs ....

Met5
Corporal

Post by Met5 »

This adventure also ends with the transport / stowage box. A worthy container. Like the models, the containers also evolve and I think we have reached a new higher level of quality.

If it is true that models never end, it is also true that one must know how to turn the page and move on.

More challenges await us, more damage to do and fix.

If it is true that I hated it a lot, I cannot deny that looking at it after a month of absence I rediscover myself looking at a model and saying "I did it? Is it possible?"

Thanks Andreas
LK88
Private

Post by LK88 »

... you wrote it very nicely and it fits out, I also have and I think the rest of these feelings, when I look at all my models and wonder how it is possible that it all works ... you have a diorama box, and you have captivated details , as well as Puma itself, I think it's a challenging model for a lot of money a lot of work, congratulations

Return to “Other Builds”