1/16 WCP RC Models Pak40 Towable & Poseable

Custom designs 3D Printed
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: 1/16 WCP RC Models Pak40 Towable & Poseable

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

I was thinking some of the smaller at guns like the 6 pounder or the zis 6 I think or bofors things like that
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Exhibitedbrute wrote:I was thinking some of the smaller at guns like the 6 pounder or the zis 6 I think or bofors things like that
I have a bofors in the list as I know alot were captured aswell.
But I am probably 2 or 3months from getting there.
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
Exhibitedbrute

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

I know this may be a long shot but maybe even a scammel or aec truck cab?
WCP RC MODELS
Corporal

Post by WCP RC MODELS »

Hi Everyone,

Wow Thank you so much for your positive comments. This means alot to us.
Will Loves designing the models and I have to say is very good at it. Thats why I decided it was time to showcase and sell his models and he is happy for me to make it a small business, this is helping me to stay at home to bring up our kids.
He makes far too many models to sit on a shelf.. they need to be enjoyed and we like to share these with the larger community.

I am loving seeing the paint work that has been put on our models.. I love nothing more than to sit and paint, do the fine details and weathering on our models.. when the kids are in bed this is my way to relax. Learning how to build models and assembly the working parts has been a challenge but good fun!

I am pleased to share this Hobby with William and so pleased people are enjoying what we do.

Catherine
Exhibitedbrute

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

Good to see you are involved. I am now banned from painting mine, for 2 reasons. First is I tend to get more paint on me than what I’m painting, with exception to the ones I use spray tins on. but the second I asked my other half to paint the cammo on one of mine because I’m useless at it and she found she enjoyed doing it and like your self, when I wasn’t in the room she found it relaxing.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Woo Hoo! I just received my museum quality Pak 40! It made it all the way across the Atlantic in perfect condition. This model is amazingly detailed with 3D printed parts and high quality hardware. The packaging was superb and even if a truck ran over it I think it would survive unscathed. It is the early 5 spoke model which is just right for my late 1942 modeling era. I’ll post a pic after I get her all painted and weathered. Hell, this might just sit on my desk at work. I love looking at all the detailed features. I want to thank you two for producing such a cool product for all us 1/16 rc tankers.
Now for a shot or two of whiskey while I fondle this piece of artwork. Life is good 8)
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Okay. Here’s a couple of photos. I almost hate to paint this because it’s such a piece of art. The more I exam and admire it the more cool things I see. Having said that, what color should the ammo box be? I just had to add a bucket to the photo :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Jimster on Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Actually, I've placed both of my guns in my lighted display case alongside my armor collection in my office and they look great in their unpainted somewhat industrial form.

Jim I agree with you 100% they may survive a direct drop from the airplane they are so well packed and are of a very heavy duty design.

So many little details, and the suspension is tops!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

I am soo glad it arrived eventually Jim, it was long slow travel across the US for you I know.
My wife and I make sure they are well packaged as we put alot into making these, that we would hate to have a ham fisted courier go and break it in transport. I used to drive courier and I know how people can treat boxes.

Really glad to hear you love your new acquisition. The pictures will be great to see once you have painted.

It really makes me happy to know they have arrived safely and will be enjoyed.
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Do these come assembled, or are they in kit form? If in kit form, is there anything else required or is everything you need included in the kit?
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!

Return to “WCP Models”