Tiger 1 detailed build.

This section is for builds that are not strictly Tamiya or Heng Long. For instance, replacing the electronics from a WSN or Matorro, or even a scratch-build.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: Tiger 1 detailed build.

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Mr Jarndice is bang on with the track pulling cable idea, but that Tiger you have created is an outstanding version of a very well known but seldom modeled real tank & you have executed it brilliantly.
Top job that man :clap: :clap:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Von Mooflesaaa
Corporal

Post by Von Mooflesaaa »

Thanks for the kind comments gents. I've really enjoyed this build, still have some tweaking to do. few little detail bits here and there.
Taigen Metal Tiger
Taigen Metal Panzer IV
Von Mooflesaaa
Corporal

Post by Von Mooflesaaa »

Massive shout out to Wildboar for the travel lock, it has safely arrived from across the pond, Now i am just waiting on a few more bits to super detail the rest of the tank. Stay tuned for more updates.
Taigen Metal Tiger
Taigen Metal Panzer IV
Von Mooflesaaa
Corporal

Post by Von Mooflesaaa »

Massive shout out to Wildboar for the travel lock, it has safely arrived from across the pond, Now i am just waiting on a few more bits to super detail the rest of the tank. Stay tuned for more updates.
Taigen Metal Tiger
Taigen Metal Panzer IV
Wildboar44
Corporal

Post by Wildboar44 »

Your welcome my friend. :)
Yesterday is our history, Tomorrow is an eternal mistery, Today is a gift, its why its called "The Present".

Return to “Other Builds”