King tiger torro full metal IR

This section is for builds that are not strictly Tamiya or Heng Long. For instance, replacing the electronics from a WSN or Matorro, or even a scratch-build.
desmo16
Private

King tiger torro full metal IR

Post by desmo16 »

Hi everyone,
I noticed that on the bottom of my king tiger full metal torch there are some plastic details that come off very easily, on a product that sells for 600 € it's something that can't be ... I took some hot glue and all solved.

General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Re: King tiger torro full metal IR

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Mine was the same - found one loose in the box. As you say, a little Shoe Goo sorts the problem. That was the easy one to solve!
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
tankme

Post by tankme »

Personally I don't like details on the bottom of my tanks. They just get caught on stuff and most of the time you can't see them anyway.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
General Jumbo01
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Detailing l agree seems s bit pointless if it's never going to be seen but my personal issue is where you find controls protruding through the hull floor, such as on/off and switched controls, rotary volume controls etc. These are all vunerable to water and dust. It's good to see a strong trend to putting these in safe and easy to get to panels behind opening hatches.
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection

Return to “Other Builds”