ANOTHER T34 WRECK

This section is for builds that are not strictly Tamiya or Heng Long. For instance, replacing the electronics from a WSN or Matorro, or even a scratch-build.
Marco Peter
Sergeant

Re: ANOTHER T34 WRECK

Post by Marco Peter »

B_Man wrote:That smoke looks good. I only recently came across that technique after stumbling across some incredible diorama pics on Facebook. There is one of a U-boat getting hit underwater that looks so good my wife who has zero interest in models was even impressed. The effect is pretty amazing when it's done right.
Yes that one is amazing.

And there are many more!
Who wouldn't mistake this for real!

Tanks too!
1:16 was my scale. Until 'Konan' came into my life... an Armortek 1:6 Tiger 1!
... Now followed by a Panther G, 'Gunther'!

I'm a happy man. 8)
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Thats them, once I saw these, I had to try it. I was not going to use L.E.D. and complicated voltage controls, so the simple approach works. Especially as this will travel to shows on the odd occasion.
Staggering effect he has come up with for sure.
He made it look easy, and it actually is !
I just need to get the colours right.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

c.rainford73 wrote:Looking really good Mr Bix. I applaud your ability to simply "go for it" and tackle subject matter and builds that many of us would not have the courage to attempt :clap:
Thanks mate, but do you mean the same courage it takes to turn a static Pz38t into an RC one, and then build 2 Hetzers , oh, and get the interior of a open compartment tank destroyer looking real , or to assemble from scratch the interior of an APC to look like its an actual one ?................that kind of courage ??!! :haha:

No Sir, its an otherwise hopeless dunger that I can experiment on without risk of heartbreak !!
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Mine is done. Just need to arrange it a bit better and get some pics.
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Other Builds”