Panzer 4 Shurzen.

This section is for builds that are not strictly Tamiya or Heng Long. For instance, replacing the electronics from a WSN or Matorro, or even a scratch-build.
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Panzer 4 Shurzen.

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

Will01Capri wrote:Does anyone have any blueprints and detailed pictures of Side Shurzen for a Panzer IV?
I need to look at adding to my H Panzer IV. Although i think i will probably take the plasticasrd route and 3d print small details and attachments for it
I uploaded them long time ago in the downloads section in the forum

downloads/
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
Tiger6
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Tiger6 »

I'd steer clear of the hull brackets in those plans, they were based off measuring the brackets on a 1/72 scale tank I'd built many years ago and aren't terribly accurate :{
(the turret brackets are patterned off a 1/18 21st Centuary Pz4, so they are reasonably decent)

One of these days I'll get around to redoing the plans with something a little closer to the real deal, in the meantime have you looked at the set Woz has on shapeways?

Also if you are going down the route of brass strip, I'd recommend pinning the brackets to the turret and hull - I originally just used super glue, but they'd break off everytime I touched the turret :/
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

There's a download section on the forum................... hahaha cool

Thanks guys
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
Tiger6
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Tiger6 »

FYI I make my hull skirts out of fairly hefty styrene sheet as my PzIV is a battler, I've seen others make them out of brass sheet and suffer problems with the metal skirts blocking the RC signal...

Return to “Other Builds”