Jagdpanther G2 base on Heng Long Hull

This section is for builds that are not strictly Tamiya or Heng Long. For instance, replacing the electronics from a WSN or Matorro, or even a scratch-build.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Jagdpanther G2 base on Heng Long Hull

Post by silversurfer1947 »

A lot of the views can come from guests, who will register as a view but obviously can not post. And then there are people like me who read everything but rarely comment.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Soeren
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Soeren »

Hi there. Unfortunately I couldnt find the Video charger yet. But in the great spring weather today I took a few shots in the garden in various light and scenery to see how the camo looks outside. This time the tank was able to get to the spots by itself due to the tougher gears from Norway. And it made a real impression :thumbup:

Speaking of Norway, try a sandwich with warm Gudbrandsdalsost with your coffee :thumbup:
Attachments
With the back against the wall
With the back against the wall
Impression
Impression
Far side ambush
Far side ambush
Twilight
Twilight
Before it starts
Before it starts
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Love the camo design and I'm that third picture it really blended in

Enjoy your work.
Tanks alot.... :wave:
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good afternoon,
Excellent work! Looking forward to the video. ;o)
regards,
Painless

P.S. going for the fourth pic as well
...Here for the Dawn...
Raminator

Post by Raminator »

I think those photos really validate your colour choices, Soeren. The vehicle blends in nicely with nearly any background, it's easy to imagine what an effective ambush predator this big cat would be.

Is there anything else that needs to be done before you are happy to call this one finished?
Soeren

Post by Soeren »

Hi guys and thank you very much for the kind words.

Yes, there are still a few things to do. I would like to add a flash for the main gun. And then get the machine gun to work, somehow it doesnt blink. The tweek the gun servos range of motion a bit to work better with the Clark board.

And finally put a final weathering onto the casemate. After I learned the way to apply some pigments on the 1/35th scale JP, I would try to do something similar on this one to blend the lower and the upper together.

But unfortunately I was interrupted by my late Easter present. Started Friday night and couldnt stop. :crazy:
Attachments
WP_20180408_005.jpg
Soeren

Post by Soeren »

Finally we have a moving Jagdpanther :crazy:

phpBB [video]
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by midlife306 »

Hahaha, fantastic video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Soeren

Post by Soeren »

Isn't that crazy. Now one year later, the overall color has slightly darkened. We have a rather hot and dry summer this year. Run the Jp in the garden yesterday. The dklm GB still strong, but the winter tracks tend to ride up at least on the one side. Self cleaning of the idler. Okayish. My brother and his sons could observe what happens when you don't follow the Panther manual and do crazy table turns in the dirt. Threw the tracks, followed by some scale repairs.Image

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk
Soeren

Post by Soeren »

Finally got the Aber Tiger I late / Tiger II muzzle brake. Their 1/35th scale kit mentions the jagdpanther this doesn't. Goes on nice, looks great, but the shumo barrel is either a bit too thick, or the muzzle brake connector a bit downsized. looks good, but there is a little gap. It is there in some pictures, but not that pronounced. ImageImage

Return to “Other Builds”