Torro Jagdtiger makeover

This section is for builds that are not strictly Tamiya or Heng Long. For instance, replacing the electronics from a WSN or Matorro, or even a scratch-build.
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Re: Torro Jagdtiger makeover

Post by General Jumbo01 »

What they said! :thumbup:
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
Shootermcgraw
Private

Post by Shootermcgraw »

You got her done and what a fine looking tank it is. All that time on it sure payed off for you buddy! So realistic....

Sent from my ONA19TB003 using Tapatalk

You can call me Will:
Wildboar44
Corporal

Post by Wildboar44 »

maxmekker wrote:Hey and thanks to everyone that's stoped by my tread to have a look and comment. The JT is as good as done , so here is a quick video of it .

phpBB [video]

Thanks for watching :thumbup:
"Art"
uttrykk eller anvendelse av menneskets kreative ferdigheter og fantasi, typisk i en visuell form som maleri eller skulptur, og produserer verk som først og fremst blir verdsatt for deres skjønnhet eller følelsesmessige kraft.

Hallo Maks
lenge siden jeg har sett deg, skal du føle deg veldig stolt av det du har laget, det er perfekt. Hilsen Norge. Gordon

"Art"
the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power.

Hello Max
long time since I have seen you, you should feel very proud of what you have made, it is perfect. Regards to Norway. Gordon
Yesterday is our history, Tomorrow is an eternal mistery, Today is a gift, its why its called "The Present".
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

takk Gordon :thumbup: :wave:
Drammen Rock City

Return to “Other Builds”