Anyone suggest a Top "VANTEX Tank" Custom Upgrader

This section is for builds that are not strictly Tamiya or Heng Long. For instance, replacing the electronics from a WSN or Matorro, or even a scratch-build.
rctiger1
Private

Anyone suggest a Top "VANTEX Tank" Custom Upgrader

Post by rctiger1 »

:wave: Hello fellow Members & A Very Happy New Year from Norway.

first off sorry if this post is in the wrong forum
:{ It is quite some time since I was last with you all on the forum.Afraid health keeps getting me down,and must admit I fear more and more,that I will never get the opportunity to own and run a First Class Tank (RC)?

Must admit had almost thrown in the towel so despondent I had become,but of late I have bounced back some what.and wondered if anyone new of A Custom Builder/Upgrader who might be able to help me
re -the possibility of buying and upgrading a VANTEX TIGER including new Paint Job+SOUND+SMOKE e.t.c. plus any Upgrades felt beneficial or improvement.

I am sure I have explained before that due to health issues not able to really carry out much work
The way I look at it,maybe buying one of the Vantex offerings and having a full upgrade as outlined above is still a lot cheaper than buying from the big boys 1/6th? which with all the best will in the world I will never be able to afford.

I also offering option of limited edition Gauge 1 Locomotive (Glaskasten) from the company KM1 in Germany the rolls Royce of spur 1,as to be seen,Please look at my post in "Trains/Locomotives"Forum if exchange is not possible must look at alternative methods

many thanks Steve

Return to “Other Builds”