RCTank.de Panther G Upgrades and Makeover

This section is for builds that are not strictly Tamiya or Heng Long. For instance, replacing the electronics from a WSN or Matorro, or even a scratch-build.
wibblywobbly
Major

RCTank.de Panther G Upgrades and Makeover

Post by wibblywobbly »

It was the voices, they wouldn't stop, they just kept talking to me, ....press ....the .... button.... press.... the .... button....

I tried fresh coffee, I tried staring at unfinished projects, I even tried looking at my bank account...but no....my finger kept moving, it had a will of its own....

http://www.rctank.de/Panther-G-metal-ed ... tle-system

I can't remember the last time I actually bought a whole tank, it must have been three or four years ago??? :haha:

Rob G
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
Arnie_DK
Corporal

Re: The voices made me do it

Post by Arnie_DK »

I know those voices! They empty my vallet...
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

W.W.,
I know these voices that you speak of. ;o) They are currently nudging and nibbling me towards a Desert Tamiya Tiger1. There is nooooooo escape! Sweet Panther. You will certainly enjoy that. ;o)
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
Woz
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Woz »

The voices are your friend.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Oh for goodness sake Kiaser if you have the money SPEND IT!!! And if you hav'nt got the money put on a ski mask/balaclava helmet and pointing your shotgun at the ATM demand oodles of CASH :haha: :haha:
Or if your still young enough sell the kids, we are after all dealing with a matter of overriding seriousness and if all else fails get a senior Greek politician to negotiate a few billion £/$ :thumbup: shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
971wright
2nd Lieutenant

Post by 971wright »

Nice Rob ,the only voice I hear is she who must be obeyed who keeps saying NO MORE TANKS .That's why I have started to do other things Dragon Wagon And LCM6 Next is a Bridge layer. Well they are not TANKS

regards pete

P.S. She still thinks the Centurion is DAVES havnt told her I bought it from him.
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

When I hear those voices I hear another one even louder, my wife and she's bitching about me spending money.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I think I see what your saying Kiaser, When next I buy a "METAL TANK" the metal should be "GOLD"!!!
This would not be all that difficult except a previous British Government sold all of Britain's "GOLD" reserves and the Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi communities in this country have been trying to buy it back :haha: ever since,
I know all about the value of "GOLD", some years back my wedding ring, which had seen a few years service broke, and was lost, and has never been seen since, and I still have not heard the end of it!!!
Matters were not helped, when I told the lady who fills my heart with joy what had happened, she demanded I go back to the Jewellers who made it and get another, Yes Yes I cried EXCEPT his premises are in Jalan Kayu Singapore :lolno: shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
mike1268
Corporal

Post by mike1268 »

You bad bad man. I didnt know these existed. Want one now!
Tankbear
Lieutenant

Post by Tankbear »

I've installed an ibu2 in one of these for a customer earlier this year, and got to admit it's a very nice tank. Good quality gears and tracks runs quiet for metal, I was very impressed.

You won't be disappointed Rob, well not until credit card statements arrives :haha:

Ian.
www.mad-tanks.weebly.com
www.rctankelectronics.com
www.rc-truck.weebly.com
www.rc-boat.weebly.com

Return to “Other Builds”