Re: Heng Long Scale Issues

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
grompix
Sergeant

Post by grompix »

mackem wrote: PS: Did I tell you I got a FULL METAL PzIV for £49.95  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
PLEASE PLEASE TELL US WHERE!!!

Chris
Mackem
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mackem »

Hi Chris,

The link to the ebay seller is in my 'Is This The Real Thing' post in general discussion.
Ordered on Tuesday, delivered yesterday!

John

PS: Don't buy them all Chris or Tony (Tiger205) will have spent the night begging for nothing  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
HE/HL Leopard 2-A5, HL Pz IV-F1, HL Jagdpanther (WIP), M26A1 Pershing (WIP), HL Pz III M (WIP), Bandai Hummel (WIP)
tiger205
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tiger205 »

john ive done my a#@e kissing, and with you guys starting a poll it now looks like i can get oneImageImageImage, i have my eye on a nice one that dont need much doing to it, plus its easier to sneek upgrade bits in the house and say they've been here ages ;D ;D ;D

Tony 8)
Last edited by tiger205 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Er, der kämpft und Lebend davonläuft,
Lebt um einem anderen Tag zu kämpfen".
grompix
Sergeant

Post by grompix »

My HL PzIV arrived this afternoon but my Missus came back from her mother's yesterday - b*gg*r!.  :-[  I was careful to give the impression it was for her, so now I have to nip out sometime and buy her something roughly the same size as the HL tank box!  ???

To top it all though - my PzIV aint the metal one that mackem got - double b*gg*r!!  >:(

Still, she doesn't smell a rat (or tank) - YET anyway!   :-\

It's all mackem's fault I reckon!  ;)

Chris :(
Last edited by grompix on Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tiger205
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tiger205 »

i agree chris, lets blame it all on john ;D ;D ;D he's a bad influence, making us get yet more tanks ::) ::)

Tony 8)

"Er, der kämpft und Lebend davonläuft,
Lebt um einem anderen Tag zu kämpfen".
Woz
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Woz »

grompix wrote: so now I have to nip out sometime and buy her something roughly the same size as the HL tank box!  ???

Or just rant about excessive packaging for a few days and buy her something smaller. :)
Mackem
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mackem »

grompix wrote: My HL PzIV arrived this afternoon but my Missus came back from her mother's yesterday - b*gg*r!.  :-[  I was careful to give the impression it was for her, so now I have to nip out sometime and buy her something roughly the same size as the HL tank box!  ???

To top it all though - my PzIV aint the metal one that mackem got - double b*gg*r!!  >:(

Still, she doesn't smell a rat (or tank) - YET anyway!   :-\

It's all mackem's fault I reckon!  ;)

Mackem accepts no responsibility whatsoever!
Nah, sorry Chris, thought if he sent me the full metal option he might have a got a wrong shipment. You've still got a good tank though.
Tony, our cunning plan now has a 100% failure rate, we need a new cunning plan.

Cheers
John

HE/HL Leopard 2-A5, HL Pz IV-F1, HL Jagdpanther (WIP), M26A1 Pershing (WIP), HL Pz III M (WIP), Bandai Hummel (WIP)

Return to “Heng Long Builds”