LATE STUG,10PzGREN DIV,MORAVIA 1945

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: LATE STUG,10PzGREN DIV,MORAVIA 1945

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Brass..............now its getting "Stug'y"!!
Attachments
80F6DA35-A1C7-46DF-AD8F-E04C16A14265.jpeg
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning, Herman,
Hitting on all features with the Historical button. Looking Grand.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tankme »

PainlessWolf wrote:Herman, Good Morning,
That is an interesting add on armor configuration to be sure. Good luck on the bolt front. Almost anything is twice as hard to get and three times as dear in price these days.
regards,
Painless
I just got a bunch of scale bolts from "Scale Hardware" which was bought by Model Motorcars: https://www.modelmotorcars.com/scalehardware/. It was expensive and it took them over three weeks to process my order and finally ship it. From order to delivery was a month and that was shipped from a US address to a US address.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

PainlessWolf wrote:Good Morning, Herman,
Hitting on all features with the Historical button. Looking Grand.
regards,
Painless
Thanks Mr Wolf, its getting there.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

tankme wrote:
PainlessWolf wrote:Herman, Good Morning,
That is an interesting add on armor configuration to be sure. Good luck on the bolt front. Almost anything is twice as hard to get and three times as dear in price these days.
regards,
Painless
I just got a bunch of scale bolts from "Scale Hardware" which was bought by Model Motorcars: https://www.modelmotorcars.com/scalehardware/. It was expensive and it took them over three weeks to process my order and finally ship it. From order to delivery was a month and that was shipped from a US address to a US address.
And that reflects my problem and Im sure others down here, getting whats needed is both a test of patience and fiscal liquidity !!
The bolt quest continues.
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
LK88
Private

Post by LK88 »

try to look at the MP Jet website, from us in the Czech Republic, the prices are good and the quality is excellent ...
LK88
Private

Post by LK88 »

tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tankme »

Decent site, but found no "bolts" only "cheesehead" screws (typically called slotted screws in the US). Small scale hardware is not hard to find. Small scale bolts are in my experience - for a decent price that is.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Herman,

That is looking very fine! Good to see you cruising along on the StuG! I'm assuming your ankle is doing better? :think:

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BarryC »

HERMAN BIX wrote:
BarryC wrote:Herman,

I have purchased Simulate Bolts from BNA, they usually have a pretty good selection. :thumbup:

Barry
Yes they do have them, but I need real bolts to maintain a bit of resilience for handling & operation.
I will get them somewhere Im sure.
I understand!

What size(s) are you looking for? I might be able to help, I have a number of different sizes.

Barry
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci

Return to “Heng Long Builds”