PANTHER 111, 116TH WINDHUND Dv, HOUFFALIZE 1944

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: PANTHER 111, 116TH WINDHUND Dv, HOUFFALIZE 1944

Post by HERMAN BIX »

lmcq11 wrote:Superb Panther. It has that realistic depth in every sense. Congrats
Louis
I appreciate the credit mr Mcq11, and from you, thats very humbling.
Cheers
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

SCHWEREPANZER wrote:A Panther more than worthy of its namesake, Cpt. Bix. Really, a fantastic job of armor artistry. :clap: :clap:

Thanks Mr Schpzr, trying to replicate a real tank years after it was destroyed is a nervous time.
Hopefully its a fair representation of what it looked like the moments before fate took its course.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

FredtheFrench wrote:Fantastic this panther. You make an awesome job. Zimmerit, camo, details........ all is perfect. :clap: :clap:

Next TOTM??????????? ;) :D
Good onya Mr French, thanks for the shout out, its much appreciated.
As for the TOTM, lets see if I can get the second tow cable on it in time !!
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

EAO wrote:Herman,

Simply beautiful! One of the top 5 Panthers on this Forum IMO (at least since I've joined)!

Cheers,
Eric.
Cheers Mr E, thats a big call but I'll take it ;)
At least mine looks better than the poor real one did when I saw it :(
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
jhamm
Staff Sergeant

Post by jhamm »

Hello Herman,
the tripple one Panther looks great.
Excellent colours and weathering.
Masterclass!
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Afternoon, Herman!
It all came together beautifully! A testament to lost Armor.The super realism achieved by you with the zimmerit and battle ready yet weary detailing makes this Panther stand out and deservedly so. Looking forward to crew if any are showing up. The tank stands alone on it's own, incredibly well.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

jhamm wrote:Hello Herman,
the tripple one Panther looks great.
Excellent colours and weathering.
Masterclass!
Your credit is greatly appreciated Sir.
Another Panther it may be, but to have spent time in real life with the steel relic was very special.
Just hope I did the right thing by the men and machine to bring it to life in 16th scale..............
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

PainlessWolf wrote:Good Afternoon, Herman!
It all came together beautifully! A testament to lost Armor.The super realism achieved by you with the zimmerit and battle ready yet weary detailing makes this Panther stand out and deservedly so. Looking forward to crew if any are showing up. The tank stands alone on it's own, incredibly well.
regards,
Painless
Thanks Mr Wolf, I did wonder how I was going to get it right as I went along the path...........crew is on the cards, but a way off.
111 has a Commander in place, but the full compliment of high quality crew is reliant on someone that can paint them :haha:
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Soeren
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Soeren »

HERMAN BIX wrote:Thanks for the video Mr Jofaur, ive seen all of those in it back in ‘09.
The Celles tank is quite sad, but at least it’s there I suppose!

My version of 111 is as complete as I think it needs to be.
Perhaps a helmet hung and a bucket & extra jerry cans other than those on the rear, all of which are nil stock here in Aus. :/

I will try to get some better pictures outside asap.

Thanks for looking in, all the advice & praise along the way.

Panther 111
116th Pz Div Windhund
Houffalize
Belgium
29 December, 1944
Wow, that is a nice Panther :P
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Soeren wrote:
HERMAN BIX wrote:Thanks for the video Mr Jofaur, ive seen all of those in it back in ‘09.
The Celles tank is quite sad, but at least it’s there I suppose!

My version of 111 is as complete as I think it needs to be.
Perhaps a helmet hung and a bucket & extra jerry cans other than those on the rear, all of which are nil stock here in Aus. :/

I will try to get some better pictures outside asap.

Thanks for looking in, all the advice & praise along the way.

Panther 111
116th Pz Div Windhund
Houffalize
Belgium
29 December, 1944

Wow, that is a nice Panther :P
Heeeey Mr Soeren's back !!
Thank you Sir, as you are an accomplished Panther builder yourself, thats high praise indeed.
Much appreciated & be great to see what you are up to when you can.
I can say that it will be a long while befgore I go through the wringer & do another one :/
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Heng Long Builds”