exhaust

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Rockape63
Recruit

exhaust

Post by Rockape63 »

is there any additive to make the exhauts smoke thicker?
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: exhaust

Post by Jimster »

Glenlivet seems to work for me. :D
Rockape63
Recruit

Post by Rockape63 »

a nice 16 yo malt maybe lol
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Make sure your unit has the proper amount of oil or you may need a stronger aftermarket smoke unit or a better oil like Mega Steam or if your using an Elmod mfu you could adjust that with your laptop. Remind me about which set up you are running?
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Ganja :crazy: , :haha:
but don't let the kids or the in-laws near the tank...or you could have one of those 'I love you, Alice B.Toklas' moments'...
phpBB [video]
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Determined to get my part of the swinging 60s I took up a very brief relationship with Ms Mary Jane and all I can say is whatever else I noticed what I did not see was any smoke although the relationship was established after imbibing copious amounts of Vodka/Brandy so my eyesight was not perhaps as good as it might have been :lolno:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “General Questions”