HL Tiger 1 drivers window metal replacement part

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
Maybach 1961
Recruit

HL Tiger 1 drivers window metal replacement part

Post by Maybach 1961 »

Finishing up adding metal accessory parts and had an issue.
I purchased a Mato metal driver side vision port..pretty cool..it comes in 2 pieces, the port slides, fastened by nuts..anyway I thought that the kit came with the portion of the vision block which attaches to the fore hull ..that little deflection block built into the sloped portion of the hull in front of the vision port .
I hope this part is available cause I PAINSTAKINGLY removed from the plastic hull top LOL....am I in trouble here ??? otherwise a new top hull is in order
JEFF
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: HL Tiger 1 drivers window metal replacement part

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Afternoon,
Nothing to fret about or spend time searching for a replacement. Grab a Tiger 1 info book or visit a site online and get a great look-see at the angled piece and make a new one with a couple of cuts and a few minutes worth of file work on a styrene sheet or rod. Use a gel cement to attach your hand crafted armor piece and sit back and enjoy.
Regards,
Painless
Attachments
A view from the other side..jpg
...Here for the Dawn...

Return to “Heng Long Builds”