RAMSCHAUFELPANZER PANTHER

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
PershingLover
Corporal

Re: RAMSCHAUFELPANZER PANTHER

Post by PershingLover »

Can you post some more pics of that beast?
Trora
Corporal

Post by Trora »

Thank you for your pics and help

Gr Ralf
Would like to go home
Marco Peter
Sergeant

Post by Marco Peter »

PershingLover wrote:Can you post some more pics of that beast?
Well... It's not my picture but you can see all of them here:
https://www.armortek.co.uk/Forum3b/view ... =19&t=6691

AND you can see it in (crushing) action here:
phpBB [video]

Also near the end of the video you can see it pulling my Panther.

And please feel free to watch more of my videos, like, and subscribe! :-)
1:16 was my scale. Until 'Konan' came into my life... an Armortek 1:6 Tiger 1!
... Now followed by a Panther G, 'Gunther'!

I'm a happy man. 8)
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

My civilian bulldozer attendant is getting closer.
The ‘Mo stayed !
Buttons to do and he’s on the job .
I would like more crew, let’s see
Attachments
D91B16AA-8918-4EF2-BB5E-C7A4E1D36AAA.jpeg
D91B16AA-8918-4EF2-BB5E-C7A4E1D36AAA.jpeg (78.07 KiB) Viewed 2971 times
FAC89352-D2A6-4B32-8BB4-DF5142506E07.jpeg
FAC89352-D2A6-4B32-8BB4-DF5142506E07.jpeg (67.97 KiB) Viewed 2971 times
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
PershingLover
Corporal

Post by PershingLover »

Not to enforce any stereotypes Herman, but you shouldn't operate heavy machinery when drunk!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

jimbo_wa wrote:Lovely work, in lieu of any chance of snow will you be creating havoc in the kids sandpit ‘playing’ with the dozer blade?! Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I am close to giving that a go mate !...........as snow is a thing we see on Discovery Channel, or, by travelling to see it(and that aint going to happen soon eh :problem: ) its sand & dirt only im afraid .
Thanks for looking in Mr 'Wa, hows your various projects going ?
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
jimbo_wa
Corporal

Post by jimbo_wa »

HERMAN BIX wrote: Thanks for looking in Mr 'Wa, hows your various projects going ?
My focus has been taken to the 1/35th scale thanks to Modler, cost and space, so the 1/16th stuff has taken a back seat (only have the Taigen Stug/Panzer III and Tamiya Pershing left now anyways).

I'd also say that thanks to the 'zombie apocalypse' sweeping the planet, chances to meet monthly at the Grantham Light Armoured Division will be greatly reduced...
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

jimbo_wa wrote:
HERMAN BIX wrote: Thanks for looking in Mr 'Wa, hows your various projects going ?
My focus has been taken to the 1/35th scale thanks to Modler, cost and space, so the 1/16th stuff has taken a back seat (only have the Taigen Stug/Panzer III and Tamiya Pershing left now anyways).

I'd also say that thanks to the 'zombie apocalypse' sweeping the planet, chances to meet monthly at the Grantham Light Armoured Division will be greatly reduced...

I get ya mate, lot of that going around.
Due to the unfortunate residual health situation of the guy thats doing the figure for me, unless its posted I will not see it until this thing pisses off.
So for no, this remains unfinished............Sunday here tomorrow, so maybe a bit of mucking around with pigment & streaking.
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Got a pointer to a discussion about the dozerpanther :

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/missing ... 27502.html

Really interesting to get the date of the pictures narrowed down, as well as the location !
I still think the mantlet was the original with the gun removed, but its so hard to tell for sure.
Coming into Easter here, I will try to get this completely finished.
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Got pigment on the blade, now its looking a lot better.
Still to chuck a bit of rubble debris on the hull in places(like my Bedspring T34) but for now, its close to done.
The pictures seem to show a lot of very light material on the blade (which I tried) that I just could not for the life of me look at on the model & think it was ok :wtf:
Toned it right down & added a bit of Tamiya Weathering Master 'C' silver & gun metal to the lower blade, with a bit of MIG 3013 Rubble pigment for the upper blade mixed with 3004 Europe Earth & Soilworks Mars Rust, applied with diluted PVA, with Soilworks 'Gypsum' brushed on with a makeup brush to add a lightening effect in places.
(translation:.........I had it to hand & kept adding this & that until it seemed to look right :{ )
Attachments
P5230003.JPG
P5230002.JPG
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Heng Long Builds”