Now I'm getting greedy..HL JagdPanth build

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
cashybai
Lance Corporal

Re: Now I'm getting greedy..HL JagdPanth build

Post by cashybai »

Well, first job done, straight onto the mantle...
DSC_0075.jpeg
DSC_0075.jpeg (41.76 KiB) Viewed 3378 times
The addictions getting worse... Pantiger, WSN Tiger Mid, WSN T34....And now a Jagdpanther...HELP!!!
Soeren
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Soeren »

Hey there. Is there any progress on this one as it already had a great start?
Abe Froman
Lance Corporal

Post by Abe Froman »

Love a Jagdpanther, will be watching this one. Looking nice.
cashybai
Lance Corporal

Post by cashybai »

Hi all, apologies for not updating in a while, life and other rubbish has taken over, however the Jagd & the Tiger are both sat in a fetching red oxide undercoat awaiting me getting my finger out and top coating them! pictures soon as I get a chance and get cracking!
The addictions getting worse... Pantiger, WSN Tiger Mid, WSN T34....And now a Jagdpanther...HELP!!!
sinj
Recruit

Post by sinj »

Nice purchase, was the zimmerite applied by previous owner? Thinking about it on my JP but not sure yet, mines a G2 whereas yours is a G1? I’ll be looking at the JP at the Tank museum for reference and looking at PanzerTracts book too - as well as your link above for detail. Panzerwrecks books for unit tool placements and camo too.
Looking forward to update on this JP. Looking great already.
HL Panther G
HL Jadgpanther
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

cashybai wrote:Hi all, apologies for not updating in a while, life and other rubbish has taken over, however the Jagd & the Tiger are both sat in a fetching red oxide undercoat awaiting me getting my finger out and top coating them! pictures soon as I get a chance and get cracking!
A familiar story, Cashy: firstly, the hopping excitedly from build to another... :D and, secondly; real-world needs beginning to impact on the fun (Jobs, relationships...even food :lolno: :/ )
That's why there are builds that span years here, however, so no worries about recent progress.
Some projects are 'perma-builds', in the sense that they're unlikely ever to be finished because. For some slightly obsessive modellers, new 'tweaks' have a habit of popping up, just when the 'last' lick of paint was about to be applied... :) ...
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
cashybai
Lance Corporal

Post by cashybai »

Hi Sinj, yep mines aiming to be a G1, previous owner did most of the zim, I've finished it off and remoulded the mantlet accordingly.
Mine is going to be a late '44 pz abt654 example, already got the decals sorted from peddinghaus

Return to “Heng Long Builds”