New Member Gloucestershire

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
Dark46
Lance Corporal

Re: New Member Gloucestershire

Post by Dark46 »

Just a very quick update. Have replaced the screws with magnets for securing the body to the chassis.
Attachments
20180831_193739-800x600.jpg
1:16
HL King Tiger ET, Taig King Tiger PT, Tam King Tiger PT
HL Tiger 1 x2, Taig Panther G, Taig Panzer III
Taig JS-2, Taig T34-85, Mato M4A1BN, Mato M10, HL M4a3 105mm, Taig M4a3 76mm
Dark46
Lance Corporal

Post by Dark46 »

I'm having problems trying to find which recoil mechs to put in both KT's. I have found one suitable so it says for the production turret, but for the life of me I can't figure out how it's fitted. Plus how the barrel can be attached and made to retract back into the turret.? But not found anything for the early turret.

Any advice would be gratefully received , if this has been touched on before in the forum could some one point me in the right direction. Cheers.
Dark46
Lance Corporal

Post by Dark46 »

I have bought a new Taigen upper hull with metal turret and with recoil and IR already installed. I've got a Elmod fusion pro to go in it and have ordered a new speaker to. These are going in the production turret.

I've also got a Clark tk24 to go in the early turret so hopefully I can then decide what's the best way forward for future projects.

I know things aren't going to run first time, they never do and just hope it's not going to be too frustrating.

Return to “Heng Long Builds”