FEHRMANN GRUPPE TIGER 05

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: FEHRMANN GRUPPE TIGER 05

Post by HERMAN BIX »

This one
Attachments
TurretTracks5.gif
TurretTracks5.gif (24.1 KiB) Viewed 3836 times
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

I'm from Cambodia. one of the countries located in Southeast Asia. The link you provided seems to be from Australia. Shipping fee would be ridiculously expensive. It seems to cost something like US$30 for such small thing. I give up!

However, thanks for your kind help. We will do it if I can find it in some day.
H/L Pantiger, H/L Leopard 2A6, Mato Panzer III, Hybrid Tiger 1 and some tank wreckage
philipat
Sergeant

Post by philipat »

SteelBird wrote:I'm from Cambodia. one of the countries located in Southeast Asia. The link you provided seems to be from Australia. Shipping fee would be ridiculously expensive. It seems to cost something like US$30 for such small thing. I give up!

Try searching aliexpress. Sometimes you can find Taigen and Heng Long parts there.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

SteelBird wrote:I'm from Cambodia. one of the countries located in Southeast Asia. The link you provided seems to be from Australia. Shipping fee would be ridiculously expensive. It seems to cost something like US$30 for such small thing. I give up!

The things are $AUD12..............I would be amazed if it cost $USD30 to get it to Cambodia in postage !
Tell ya what, I will take a set I have to a post office next week(its a public holiday here Monday) and price it up.
PM me your address so I can get the cost accurate.
If its realistic, I can get you a set & send them on, if not, then perhaps an alternative supplier ;)
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

HERMAN BIX wrote:

The things are $AUD12..............I would be amazed if it cost $USD30 to get it to Cambodia in postage !
Tell ya what, I will take a set I have to a post office next week(its a public holiday here Monday) and price it up.
PM me your address so I can get the cost accurate.
If its realistic, I can get you a set & send them on, if not, then perhaps an alternative supplier ;)
Have you got my PM about my address?
H/L Pantiger, H/L Leopard 2A6, Mato Panzer III, Hybrid Tiger 1 and some tank wreckage
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Yes mate I will sort a set and price up post.
Got a bit on, but I will advise by weeks end.
You shall have your links , oh yes, you shall !!
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Here we go again. Electronics :problem:
The new Taigen stuff is not a plug & play for old H/L tanks.
Yeah, "no S%$$#T Sherlock" you say ! :/
The set is sold to retrofit into Taigen tanks, not old H/L ones.
I will need a new 8 pin cable and the socket to match from Taigen.
Any direction on a supplier for these greatly appreciated.
Sounds good enough, seems to otherwise be ok.
Just have not elevation, gun or recoil control.
Oh, and first test of a brand new smoker..............failed to smoke :/

Ohhhh well, I do insist on creating Frankenstein's...........
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
philipat
Sergeant

Post by philipat »

Have you tried aliexpress.com? They seem to be really good for parts for Taigen and HL. Or, you could try rctank.de. taigentanks.com is a US vendor that could help.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Got stuff coming.................will test and advise.
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Stuff not here yet, but got plenty of guidance.
Any H/L conversion to this system will need the correct little bits to make it work, but UI still believe this way is going to be easier and get a better result than trying to graft the latest H/L system into an old tank.
Mr Ozarmour is helping out with advice & hardware, so lets see how it goes.
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Heng Long Builds”