HL Tiger one project start

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
foxtrotraptor
Lance Corporal

Re: HL Tiger one project start

Post by foxtrotraptor »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:Amazing what can be achieved with a spot of paint etc. Well done DD :clap:

So, what's the wife think?

Thank you.as for the wife she is ok with it. Of course she doesn't know the prices I paid for the other tanks, if she knew then maybe she wouldn't be ok with it at all :shifty:
Ideals are peaceful, history is violent.
foxtrotraptor
Lance Corporal

Re: HL Tiger one project start

Post by foxtrotraptor »

Son of a gun-ner wrote::haha: Not a new pair of shoes with matching handbag, of course it's not ok to spend that kind of money on toys lol.

Oh, so, no encouragement then, don't you worry, your efforts are appreciated here :thumbup: :thumbup:

Women just don't get toys for big boys, unless you're a midget, then that doesn't quite work as a statement lol.
Anyway, where was I, oh yes, women don't get it, all the time ones home playing, one isn't out playing ;) or down the pub, bar to you lot over there. Both cases, nothing to show for the money spent apart from an ear to ear grin lol.
Lol dude you are too much :clap: :clap: :haha: :haha:

I guess she's kinda neutral to all of it, but what I told her was this "its better than drugs or strip clubs", Win every time buddy lol :thumbup:
Ideals are peaceful, history is violent.

Return to “Heng Long Builds”