1942 DAK Panzer IV

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: 1942 DAK Panzer IV

Post by PainlessWolf »

Just for Fun!
Pics: ( Click to Enlarge )
Attachments
Alpha would love it...Panzer Vor!.jpg
Alpha would love it...Panzer Vor!.jpg
The Hauptmann.jpg
The Hauptmann.jpg
A new Wallpaper.jpg
A new Wallpaper.jpg
The Peddinghaus decals need some sanding.jpg
The Peddinghaus decals need some sanding.jpg
...Here for the Dawn...
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Nice! That tank is true eye candy with all the attention to detail and first rate paint application. I really like the commander’s headset.
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Mr. Jimster!
Thanks for looking in! If enjoyment is had, I've done what was intended. ;o) I'm following along on your builds. Plenty of Eye Candy there as well. ;o)
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
sassgrunt
Sergeant

Post by sassgrunt »

I really like all of the thought, patience, and craftsmanship you put into this build. I never was quite sure what the gunner was looking at behind them, but placing the "loader" there was a stroke of genius on your part - it really gives him a reason to be positioned that way. Great job on everything! And you're right - Alpha would be proud!
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Mike!
Thank you, sir. ;o) Just enough detail to make it fun to look at and also, safe and fun to run. That's a mix that Alpha always worked hard to achieve.
regards, my Friend,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

PainlessWolf wrote:Mike!
Thank you, sir. ;o) Just enough detail to make it fun to look at and also, safe and fun to run. That's a mix that Alpha always worked hard to achieve.
regards, my Friend,
Painless
That's also the magic balance I struggle and strive towards, Painless- but you now set the example to follow. :clap:
Thinking of the infamous, but unforgettable, 'Crazy' Joe (the Frenzied figure), I wonder will the new, and captivating, loader merit a name? How about 'Mechanische Marlene", oder 'Panzer Petra..'? :thumbup:
A very nice, and fetching, figure (figurine); but my aged eyesight can't divine whether she's playing the harmonica, or rolling a cigarette :D
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning, Roy!
She is playing a Harmonica, my Friend. I am thinking that they named the tank after her. 'Freda' Thank you for looking in. ;o)
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...

Return to “Heng Long Builds”