"KRIEG-SCHWEIN" STuG III

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: "KRIEG-SCHWEIN" STuG III

Post by ALPHA »

LOL....I noticed you made the bucket dirty :shifty: ....but I have to say.....in comparison to the STUG....that bucket is awful clean :haha: :haha: :haha:
All could be explained....a member of the crew just got back from gathering some water..........to wash his hands after climbing on that PIG ;)

:haha: :haha: :haha:

ALPHA
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Kiaser wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: Mr H Bix you have done it again outstanding you even survived Christmas Day :S
You must be exhausted :{

Excellent , work turned out fantastic the weathering looks awesome :thumbup: :think: do you have ladle spoons in the bucket :haha:
Cheers mate, yes xmas day was an endurance test alright. The mother in law likes to take over, but in my house the kitchen is mine and is defended ferociously . I'd had three Coronas by 0900 and was flat out getting all the stuff sorted for the 1200hrs kick off.
$300 worth of prawns, 2 mud crabs and 2 crayfish on a bed of seafood salad, plus I had the smoker going for fresh green lip mussels from NZ on the go, cheesecakes x 2 , a massive trifle and other stuff I can't remember !!
When she arrived & waltzed straight in and began rummaging around for things , standing in the way, and then offering handy hints ! Well I lost my shit and pissed off to the tank table with a jack Daniels !
Then it began !!
So once the tears had been wiped away and I was cordially invited to complete the mission, all the food was a hit.
Honest to god- why does a simple event take on an entirely different trait once relatives get involved EH ????

I'm really chuffed with the Pig, it's been fun, plus it's runs well.
Now for the workspace cleanup and its T34/85 time
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Herman,
Sorry to hear about the 'relative' brouhaha. Glad it all got sorted and the Pig is pretty much done and running! ;o) StuGs are amazing. I've got a 1/15 'F' in resin laid back for a rainy day build. It's static but that just means more detail ;o) Happiest of Holidays again, Herman. Take care and
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

HERMAN BIX wrote: Cheers mate, yes xmas day was an endurance test alright. The mother in law likes to take over, but in my house the kitchen is mine and is defended ferociously . I'd had three Coronas by 0900 and was flat out getting all the stuff sorted for the 1200hrs kick off.
$300 worth of prawns, 2 mud crabs and 2 crayfish on a bed of seafood salad, plus I had the smoker going for fresh green lip mussels from NZ on the go, cheesecakes x 2 , a massive trifle and other stuff I can't remember !!
When she arrived & waltzed straight in and began rummaging around for things , standing in the way, and then offering handy hints ! Well I lost my shit and pissed off to the tank table with a jack Daniels !
Then it began !!
So once the tears had been wiped away and I was cordially invited to complete the mission, all the food was a hit.
Honest to god- why does a simple event take on an entirely different trait once relatives get involved EH ????
:haha: :haha: :haha: Sounds like Negotiations went out the door lol...at least Jack assisted in making it a fun productive day....As you can never rule out rule number 1 in Matrimony ....Never argue with the MIL...you're already outnumbered from the get go :haha: :haha:

Might there be a redo of the Schlepper? ...Now that you got the curse of the PIII quashed....perhaps Pig that one out and have a matching set ;)

ALPHA
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

PainlessWolf wrote:Herman,
Sorry to hear about the 'relative' brouhaha. Glad it all got sorted and the Pig is pretty much done and running! ;o) StuGs are amazing. I've got a 1/15 'F' in resin laid back for a rainy day build. It's static but that just means more detail ;o) Happiest of Holidays again, Herman. Take care and
regards,
Painless
Cheers Mr Painless, yeah, the ole M.I.L. knows better but still does it anyway :/

The STuG has been a blast. Real fun. It sure does look a pig of a thing getting around !
I've dragged out the T34 onto a clean bench & it really looks out of place.
Honestly dont know where to start...............rip it to bits I guess.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

ALPHA wrote:
HERMAN BIX wrote: Cheers mate, yes xmas day was an endurance test alright. The mother in law likes to take over, but in my house the kitchen is mine and is defended ferociously . I'd had three Coronas by 0900 and was flat out getting all the stuff sorted for the 1200hrs kick off.
Then it began !!
:haha: :haha: :haha: Sounds like Negotiations went out the door lol...at least Jack assisted in making it a fun productive day....As you can never rule out rule number 1 in Matrimony ....Never argue with the MIL...you're already outnumbered from the get go :haha: :haha:

Might there be a redo of the Schlepper? ...Now that you got the curse of the PIII quashed....perhaps Pig that one out and have a matching set ;)

ALPHA
My thing is a DO argue with her...............I married the daughter, not her..............order your own long suffering husband around, but you got no show with me.

The schlepper will remain the way it is, it and the white tiger make a good pair.
I am however having a space issue now.
That could have a severe curtailment of my fleet :problem:
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

HERMAN BIX wrote: My thing is a DO argue with her...............I married the daughter, not her..............order your own long suffering husband around, but you got no show with me.
Pros and cons to that....You make the little woman have to take sides ...learned that the hard way myself....as once the company had left...a new "discussion" (heated :thumbdown: )would begin...found the best strategy after that was to have everything done...ready to serve....That way fine...I get maid service plus a dishwasher if I'm lucky :haha: :haha:

The schlepper will remain the way it is, it and the white tiger make a good pair.
I am however having a space issue now.
That could have a severe curtailment of my fleet :problem:
Haven't seen that in awhile...just remember you not being too happy with the result ..but if it's done it's done ;) ...Space is always the issue with these tanks...reason I too have to be very selective in enlarging my fleet as well...also part of the reason I am hesitant to get more Modern tanks...the M1 took more space than I thought it would....I have five more on the burners ...which gives good reason for me anyway...to stay away from the Chally ...The T90 might be a different story though lol

ALPHA
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

scalawag wrote:Thats looking great herman, i'm loving those little details :thumbup:
Cheers Mr Scalawag, I was looking this morning actually and realised I have not fitted any Helmets at all !
The only tank so far that does not have one is the Octopus King Tiger so I must get one on !
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Kiaser wrote::haha: :haha: Goodness me the in laws that takes ten years off your life phew you made it :/
:wtf: Exceptional feast Mr HB I would leave you to it ;) , Whilst Placing my feet up with the tv remote 8O ......... :haha: :haha: .

Just remember the tank corner is not the time out area :clap: , Next year if you have to endure this again get them to peel the prawns .
No its not a time out area, they just know if Im sittin on my ass tanking and getting my JD on, instead of doing the normal xmas morning cheer thing - then its not a good situation.
A couple of whispers in ears, then a few more then the "make a scene" then the get the F out or do it yourself response, all became calm :/ :haha:

Im at work over the new year caper so no chance of a repeat at least
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Yeah, thats part of what I love about me, I'm always a hit at big occasions :/

Once I get back I will get a couple of helmets worked up and fitted, then do a show off on it.
I looked for the Zu Fuss and its a thread unfinished as yet !! I honestly thought I finished the thread, but not quite.
Would it be a bit much to have three on the go at once !!??
Should really do the last posts on the Zu Fuss, then its show off, then the Stug so Im completed.
Unfinished build threads hack me off :problem: especially if they are mine ;)
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Heng Long Builds”