1/16 Tiger I by Heng Long please help to make right desision

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
jarndice
Colonel

Re: 1/16 Tiger I by Heng Long please help to make right desi

Post by jarndice »

Colonel the seller is in Arkansas and Toshik is in Florida so hopefully all will be well, as I hope you are? :thumbup: shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
toshik
Private

Post by toshik »

PM sent, thanks! BTW how do you guys store those models? I think it's impossible to clean them up - just a clear plastic box in the size of tank?
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jarndice wrote:Colonel the seller is in Arkansas and Toshik is in Florida so hopefully all will be well, as I hope you are? :thumbup: shaun
See it pays to check the shipping :haha: :haha: :haha: ...good pull WO1c Shaun :D

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

toshik wrote:PM sent, thanks! BTW how do you guys store those models? I think it's impossible to clean them up - just a clear plastic box in the size of tank?
I keep mine on a shelf...they get plenty enough attention...a quick brushing doesn't hurt...gets the loose dust off...Some guys build crates...some have enclosed shelving...it really depends on you...and your tank....I don't put all kinds of stowage and what not on mine...makes for ease of care...If you do...then probably something enclosed would be the best bet

Good Luck Toshik :thumbup:

ALPHA
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Evening,
A soft brush for heavier deposits and canned duster for the rest. ( light dust, etc...) Make sure that your weathering is paint based or covered by a coat of flat or else the canned air will blow the stuff off of your tank. Mine sit on open shelves in a library that is dusted weekly and aside from cleaning grass and stems from the tracks and road wheel runs when outdoors, they stay looking good.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
toshik
Private

Post by toshik »

The seller does not communicate back well, so nothing is in stone yet.
Based on the description it's a limited edition 84273 kit, however the seller thinks it's 56010 go figure!
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

toshik wrote:The seller does not communicate back well, so nothing is in stone yet.
Based on the description it's a limited edition 84273 kit, however the seller thinks it's 56010 go figure!
Go with the flow Toshik....if the seller sounds sketchy...the deal is probably sketchy as well...and a decision should be made on your part very carefully
a good seller should be pretty cordial...especially if he really wants to sell....if there is any sign of hesitation or strange stipulation ...If it were me...I'd tell him thanks and walk away from it
Just keep in mind...RC tanks are like fish in the sea...there are a lot of them..some good ...some bad....used ones are sketchy...like any used fish there is risk...it's used...like a bite has been taken out of it...and it didn't taste good ...so it get's flipped over...patched up ...and passed up to be once again consumed...in this case...it sounds like this fish has been passed over at least twice....and is once again on the market ;)

Caviat Emptor Toshik ;)

ALPHA
toshik
Private

Post by toshik »

Still looking!
billpe
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by billpe »

toshik wrote:The seller does not communicate back well, so nothing is in stone yet.

If you do it as a commerical i.e. for goods and services purchase via Paypal, if it does go bad you can claim it back.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

toshik wrote:Still looking!
Sounded like a Red Herring ;) ....not to worry ...something will come up :D

ALPHA

Return to “General Discussion”