PANTHER G ZU-FUSS

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: PANTHER G ZU-FUSS

Post by HERMAN BIX »

wibblywobbly wrote:I follow this build with a keen interest, you have put an amazing amount of work into this.

I should count myself lucky, I can build tanks knowing that there are no wild animals in this country that are going to bite me while I am doing so... :P
Thanks Mr Wobbly, I have been gawking on in bewilderment with your printing-press machine busting out miracles each run, they are such a breakthrough for this hobby IF you know how to use them .
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Kiaser wrote:Good to have you back HB , Alpha has been entertaining the troops while you have been working up a sweat :haha:

Prince Harry must of had a bet on he was not a happy chap with England :( .

Yes , Australia is playing England this weekend ??? , I fear jarndice will not talk to me until the match is over :D for years seeing England's Dirty tactics will result in a Thrashing to the wallabies , God forbid us if we knocked them out first . 8O ........ :haha: :haha: and a prediction for the Rugby Union World Cup Winners 2015 will be NZ ;) :clap:

Japan wow 8O and reading the warm fuzzy welcome back from jarndice he missed you HB .
Well I guess you can forget any interaction with Mr Jarndice now for sure
I know how he must feel.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Got the commanders NVG station on, just got to cable it up.
The bucket is mounted, but not weathered as yet.
This really has been the "ambitious-build" that I was warned it would be.............glad its virtually done.
As far as Panther builds go, this is well short in some areas, but overall Im pretty happy the way its turned out.
Attachments
PA051895.JPG
PA051894.JPG
PA011899.JPG
PA011895.JPG
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Herman,
Sweet bucket! The Panther is itself, a work of art. A long build but one full of rewards.
Regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Personally Herman...this is the best one you've done so far....think the most you spent on one as well :haha: :haha: ...but the reward is there sir...the Panther is really coming to life :thumbup: ....Now only one question...did you salvage that bucket from your other tank..or is this a new one?? :think:

Nice to see the end of the tunnel on this one Herman...Just don't let the dog out before you test run the Gem ;)

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Kiaser wrote:Now that is a bucket :haha: :haha: :haha:
Only a manly man would put that there ;)

.............. :haha: :haha:

ALPHA
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

ALPHA wrote:Personally Herman...this is the best one you've done so far....think the most you spent on one as well :haha: :haha: ...but the reward is there sir...the Panther is really coming to life :thumbup: ....Now only one question...did you salvage that bucket from your other tank..or is this a new one?? :think:

Nice to see the end of the tunnel on this one Herman...Just don't let the dog out before you test run the Gem ;)

ALPHA
No mate, this is a new bucket. All bar one(PzIII Munition) are along the same theme. They are all different.
The inside test runs have been successful, dog turd will be purged from the back yard and the outdoor trials will begin this week.
Cables have been run for the commanders station, the bucket is on, and I am going to call this one done.
Short of a figure or two this is complete to my initial minds-eye vision of what a late Panther fitted with saturation rockets might look like.

I will do a show off thread once outdoor trials are ticked off.
Attachments
PA051901.JPG
PA051896.JPG
PA051900.JPG
lightly weathered
lightly weathered
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

HMMMMMMMMMMMM :think: ...I can't quite remember...but I do recall seeing one bucket with two flowers on it....are the flowers a numerical indicator for each tank?....If it is...that's pretty clever of you Herman :clap: ...If it's just coincidence...then never mind :haha: :haha:

Can't wait to see your show off thread...it's always good to see the model from afar ...think this one will stand out quite a bit :thumbup:

ALPHA
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Not much gets past you sunshine !!
The Jagdpanther had one flower visible when it was hung, the White Tiger 2, the PzIII munition has a plain one(out of sync but seemed necessary)the Octopus King Tiger should have had this one, but I simply cocked up the order :/ & the 4 flower version is now hung on it .At some stage I might swap them over.
I can see a limit to the floral ability of tank/bucket/flower ratio, but for now I will keep up the trend.
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

HERMAN BIX wrote:Not much gets past you sunshine !!
The Jagdpanther had one flower visible when it was hung, the White Tiger 2, the PzIII munition has a plain one(out of sync but seemed necessary)the Octopus King Tiger should have had this one, but I simply cocked up the order :/ & the 4 flower version is now hung on it .At some stage I might swap them over.
I can see a limit to the floral ability of tank/bucket/flower ratio, but for now I will keep up the trend.
:D .................Then Clever it is ;) .... :haha: Very good sir...Now...Where be the show off thread :D

ALPHA

Return to “Heng Long Builds”