PANTHER G ZU-FUSS

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: PANTHER G ZU-FUSS

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Last thing the erstwhile Ms Merkel needed was some dedicated follower of a nondescript middle eastern belief system getting hold of it and having a crack at the establishment...........

Well, thats as tenuous as 'not deactivated' properly eh :/

There is something about those fittings on that Panther in Mr Littlefields collection that got my noodle stewed !!
To actually handle one of those protrusions was a huge privilege never to be repeated...........
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

At the risk of reviving a "submarine thread" , I was sent this link to footage of what became the Littlefield Panther being recovered.
I had not seen this until now.
Having handled one of those mounts when I visited way back when was quite a privilege.
Seems to be a good way to close this thread off forever....................

Hope its enjoyable.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
tanks_for_the_memory
Sergeant

Post by tanks_for_the_memory »

HERMAN BIX wrote:

At the risk of reviving a "submarine thread" , I was sent this link to footage of what became the Littlefield Panther being recovered.
I had not seen this until now.
Having handled one of those mounts when I visited way back when was quite a privilege.
Seems to be a good way to close this thread off forever....................

Hope its enjoyable.
Never say 'forever' Herman!

I've been away a while, but still enjoying this build. Looks fantastic!

Tanks
My Mid-Production Normandy Tiger 1 build thread: http://www.rctankwarfare.co.uk/forums/v ... =22&t=8350

Return to “Heng Long Builds”