PZ4 lights

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
rayzzer-b
Corporal

PZ4 lights

Post by rayzzer-b »

Just rewire and modification of all lights on my pz4 all new wiring and LEDs some intricate work on the rear lights as the size was small to work on :crazy: but I think thay turned out well ... :) the last photo is my internal Arial a much better response than the old metal external one ..work in progress is Sherman electronics dun mods an paint started.. :clap: Happy tanking all..
Attachments
DSC_0218-1.jpg
DSC_0217-1.jpg
DSC_0212-1.jpg
DSC_0208-1.jpg
DSC_0208-1.jpg (83.01 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
DSC_0207-1.jpg
DSC_0207-1.jpg (93.03 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
time that's all it takes ,, TIGER 1,TIGER 2, PANTHER G, PANZER 4,KV1,T34,M3,M16,M4,M26,,251,CHAL
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: PZ4 lights

Post by PainlessWolf »

Rayzzer,
Very nicely done, sir!
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
rayzzer-b
Corporal

Post by rayzzer-b »

Thanks painless... Just something I felt needed doing if it has lights then thay Should work was a tad fiddly but a nice additions to the tank ...
time that's all it takes ,, TIGER 1,TIGER 2, PANTHER G, PANZER 4,KV1,T34,M3,M16,M4,M26,,251,CHAL
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Hey Ray!!! :wave: ....great way to start the New Year :D ...Hope you are having a good one :thumbup:

ALPHA
rayzzer-b
Corporal

Post by rayzzer-b »

HI"Mike , thanks and all the best to you .hope your well .?.i been moving house and mother taken ill so been out of the battle field for ages ,, but all ok now , the panzer 4 had a total rewire and electronics , running excellent , sherman is well on the way wethering at moment be finished soon ,cheers RAY
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

rayzzer-b wrote:HI"Mike , thanks and all the best to you .hope your well .?.i been moving house and mother taken ill so been out of the battle field for ages ,, but all ok now , the panzer 4 had a total rewire and electronics , running excellent , sherman is well on the way wethering at moment be finished soon ,cheers RAY
I think everyone has had some ups and downs in 2014...all is ok here too....Shermans are the craze now....any notable mods?.
..will be watching for your next episode :D

Take care buddy :thumbup:

ALPHA
SovereignZuul
Corporal

Post by SovereignZuul »

The lights look great, I really like the yellow one.

Pardon my ignorance, but are these just done with colored LEDs or some other method?
rayzzer-b
Corporal

Post by rayzzer-b »

SovereignZuul wrote:The lights look great, I really like the yellow one.

Pardon my ignorance, but are these just done with colored LEDs or some other method?
HI " Sovereign the head lights have yellow 2mm leds , and in line resistors 18 oms to bring power down the nortec is 2mm x3mm flat led with again 18 oms resistor in line the rear light is a 2mm led with resistor bringing the power down makes them look more realistic 'enjoyed looking at your TIGER build nice attention to detail , happy tanking , :thumbup:ray
Last edited by rayzzer-b on Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
rayzzer-b
Corporal

Post by rayzzer-b »

ALPHA wrote:
rayzzer-b wrote:HI"Mike , thanks and all the best to you .hope your well .?.i been moving house and mother taken ill so been out of the battle field for ages ,, but all ok now , the panzer 4 had a total rewire and electronics , running excellent , sherman is well on the way wethering at moment be finished soon ,cheers RAY
I think everyone has had some ups and downs in 2014...all is ok here too....Shermans are the craze now....any notable mods?.
..will be watching for your next episode :D

Take care buddy :thumbup:
HI Mike thanks the sherman is getting there mods '' mostly to storage an decoration '' dun some changes to electronics twin m,f,u.s fitted working well i recon weekend maybe finished , and cheers mike :thumbup:
ALPHA
jtracks
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by jtracks »

They look great Ray, are the yellow LED's more expensive, just wondering why they don't come that way from our tank makers.

Joe
Joe

Return to “Heng Long Builds”