PZ4 lights

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
rayzzer-b
Corporal

Re: PZ4 lights

Post by rayzzer-b »

hi Joe HENG LONG use 5mm leds thay draw more power and there cheap tend to be glass hate them with a passion @) the leds you get on line there around £5 for 10 so 50p each watch out for voltage differences and get plastic as you can sand an file them down . the kind i use ar 2MM you can get different lenses dom end,flat end, and all flat size for these is 2X2X3 , just one more thing leds only work one way '' and use resistors in line ''regards Ray :thumbup:
time that's all it takes ,, TIGER 1,TIGER 2, PANTHER G, PANZER 4,KV1,T34,M3,M16,M4,M26,,251,CHAL
philipat
Sergeant

Post by philipat »

Looks great! well done!
rayzzer-b
Corporal

Post by rayzzer-b »

philipat wrote:Looks great! well done!
thanks was one of my tinkering moments :thumbup:
time that's all it takes ,, TIGER 1,TIGER 2, PANTHER G, PANZER 4,KV1,T34,M3,M16,M4,M26,,251,CHAL
puramo
Lance Corporal

Post by puramo »

rayzzer-b,
if you are still checking this thread, what board do you have in your tank, with the smoker hooked up, as it looks like a 27Mhz board from the photo
and yes very cool leds, I may get to mine one day
BC: I couldn't do that. Could you do that? Why can they do it? Who are those guys?
rayzzer-b
Corporal

Post by rayzzer-b »

Hi sorry been away doing other things, the answer to your question it is running on twin 27mhz RX18 the gear boxes and smoke run on one RX18 and rest run on other two years running and no problems, regards Ray,
rayzzer-b
Corporal

Post by rayzzer-b »

Found a better supplier for L,E,Ds 99p for 10in all colour, sizes, flats and round, even flashing ones for the modern M,B,To its on eBay look for, "Bright components" excellent service,

Return to “Heng Long Builds”