"JAGD"- KAMPFWAGON 173 REDO

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
Raminator
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: "JAGD"- KAMPFWAGON 173 REDO

Post by Raminator »

HERMAN BIX wrote:You have to ask for it. Jay car keep it out the back in a fridge. As do I now.
I shit you not, it's THE best thing since sliced bread, because sliced bread will not solder little parts with low heat !!
I'm sure if you ask them, they will have it.
Oh, and the stencils, the eBay account has gone for now. Not sure if they are on holiday or otherwise, but the guy that got them for me cannot locate the vendor at present.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance, as they were really good(not that I actually used them) but he is keeping an eye out in case the vendors pop back up again.
Estnische wrote:Indeed you have to ask. I walked in and there serving, was this attractive young woman who was most unlike her sweaty pale male counterparts. I admit I was thinking she was employed as eye-candy, but I asked her anyway and she said: " I know exactly where the solder paste is, I never thought we had any, but it's kept in the back fridge!"
Cheers for the help guys, managed to get some on the way home from work the other day.

No worries about the stencils, thank you for chasing them up for me. I'll need to revisit them again and come up with some kind of cunning plan, but that's a problem for later.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: "JAGD"- KAMPFWAGON 173 REDO

Post by HERMAN BIX »

c.rainford73 wrote:Herman you have built a great piece I am really impressed with the brass work and stowage box! I like how your tags have turned into schurzen.

You are very talented
Appreciate the credit Mr Rainford.....................the tags were a complicated way of feeling like I got something for nothing, when I really didnt !!!!
Its been school formal/graduation here for me, so Ive busted out every last coin on "other things" :problem: :problem:
So still to purchase and fit the new 2.4Gig radio.
Hope to have the guy that paints figures for me do painted crosses on the hull soon too.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Heng Long Builds”