PRAVDA's Blizzard Buster "GIGANT"

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: PRAVDA's Blizzard Buster "GIGANT"

Post by ALPHA »

palepainter wrote:Ditto. Looking really good!
It's crazy fun palepainter :thumbup: ...this tank is handing out challenge after challenge :crazy:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Over the hill of no return... yet Far away from the finish.... as the adventure starts once again from the beginning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF6JHVr5-I8
As KV-1 is transformed into KV-2... the major hurtle thrust upon has been conquered... thus an adventurous prequel... now turns into the creation ... The monster.."GIGANT" :D

It's monstrous head... finally affixed and fully operational...viewing to and fro any would be foe

Guns up guns down.... enemies all around... awe at it's roaring sound

Shed the armor once upon wore... no longer needed... so they are no more

Now focused eye... and billowed trumpet...hounds thus call.....then light the midnight sky

Hollowed vents..lifeless..no smoke to be seen.... worry not solution serine

That's it my friends ..... that's it for now....the adventure begins :thumbup:

ALPHA
Last edited by ALPHA on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning,
This build is really coming into focus, Alpha. It is so cool to see it assembled and am anticipating your detail work leading up to paint.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

PainlessWolf wrote:Good Morning,
This build is really coming into focus, Alpha. It is so cool to see it assembled and anticipating your detail work leading up to paint.
regards,
Painless
She's like a brand new baby straight from the box now...kind of like ten steps forward.... thirty steps back :haha: ...but I'm loving every minute of it now... as now after I do a little work... I can start her up and play :D

Life's little rewards :D

Have a good one Painless

ALPHA
palepainter
Sergeant

Post by palepainter »

Bravo!! Coming along nicely!
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

palepainter wrote:Bravo!! Coming along nicely!
Hey palepainter... be careful if you plan on removing those armor plates ...they have enormous holes hidden underneath....I think it's so the sound can come out... but dang... they were huge 8O .... most people here know I don't like to use fillers... so what I did was to sand the stripped armor... cut them into puzzle like pieces... and fit them into the holes left in the Hull.. then with super glue ...sand and smooth the surfaces....What was a good thing HENG LONG did... was they actually recessed the area from the inside of the hull... so once the pieces were fit in... they were pretty flush from both sides :D

I was going to take pictures ... but I was too into it and didn't want to stop lol

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

By the way palepainter... I don't think she will be as detailed as yours... I don't usually go that far...but hopefully she will be presentable :thumbup:

ALPHA
palepainter
Sergeant

Post by palepainter »

I know exactly what you are talking about. I am leaving them on, but thanks for the heads up. :clap:

ALPHA wrote:
palepainter wrote:Bravo!! Coming along nicely!
Hey palepainter... be careful if you plan on removing those armor plates ...they have enormous holes hidden underneath....I think it's so the sound can come out... but dang... they were huge 8O .... most people here know I don't like to use fillers... so what I did was to sand the stripped armor... cut them into puzzle like pieces... and fit them into the holes left in the Hull.. then with super glue ...sand and smooth the surfaces....What was a good thing HENG LONG did... was they actually recessed the area from the inside of the hull... so once the pieces were fit in... they were pretty flush from both sides :D

I was going to take pictures ... but I was too into it and didn't want to stop lol

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

palepainter wrote:I know exactly what you are talking about. I am leaving them on, but thanks for the heads up. :clap:
No problem.... I wish someone let me know before I took mine off... not that it would have changed anything... but those holes were a huge surprise :O ... :haha:

ALPHA
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Evening,
When I do my Capture KV-2 build, I'm just going to leave them on. Heck, I'll leave the headlight and rear machine gun too. I will add the Notek light too because the driver of that baby needs all the light they can have at night. ;o)
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...

Return to “Heng Long Builds”