Heng walker bulldog to.... something different ?

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
BIGMIG
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Heng walker bulldog to.... something different ?

Post by BIGMIG »

Hello Matt,
     Hey I'm all for your idea on making a tank into your own way of building up a tank and making it how ever you want to do it.We seem to forget all kinds of things were tried in the evolution of the tanks we have today.You may very well inspire someone else to jump in with both feet and give an idea they may have a go----I had fun doing that with my 1/12 scale hummer's,and they are a one of a kind when you are done with them.I hope you go for it and good luck and have some fun. ;D ;D

Larry  ;) ;)

P.S.  Hey matt got to tell ya I have one 1/12 abrams left I'm still going to re-do and had been thinking about double tracks (double tiger tracks and sprockets each side) and twin turrets (off a PZ III--one forward and one facing rear-ward ) it would be a strange looking beast,but fun to build.I have seen pictures of a tank with double sets of tracks.When I get caught up with other projects it may happen---Sorry didn't want to hi-jack your post. ;D
Last edited by BIGMIG on Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

hey Larry,

thanks mate, i have started on the tank... just dismatling it at the moment though! :D

i hope to see your abrams when its converted here on the forum... that will be very different! :D

oh and the 4 tracked tank was a US heavy tank or tank destroyer... (looked for the link couldnt find it :P )

cheers,

Matt
Last edited by Matdragon on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ex_Pat_Tanker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Ex_Pat_Tanker »

Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

thanks for that mate :D :D :D :D

Return to “Heng Long Builds”