Sherman Tam

This section is for you to give a commentary / build log of your Tamiya tank. Remember - lots of pictures please!
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Tamiya tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Sherman Tam

Post by Jofaur86 »

Hello :D
what do you have an idea? to modify the rear roller tensioner system (which slide) on a Sherman Tam? the Mato is not compatible, due to the type of tracks that are not identical? thank you for any advice :thumbup:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Sherman Tam

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

I can't see 3rd party alternatives online, Jofaur. Guido Henn (http://www.henntec.de ) covers many models, but not the Tamiya Sherman.
There was a recent discussion on the Tamiya Sherman suspension, and idlers here:
viewtopic.php?t=25745
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

:thumbup:
thank you for the answer, indeed there is nothing concrete, for this type of tank, it is a shame, not only the vTam system is not great and in addition does not reflect the reality, looked for modified the metal Mato, but not really found any solution?
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

It might be worth contacting Guido. I seem to recall that he has done custom work in the past.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

Hello, :D thank you for the info, I sent a message, have a nice day

Return to “Tamiya Builds”