Jagdpanther build

This section is for you to give a commentary / build log of your Tamiya tank. Remember - lots of pictures please!
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Tamiya tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
LordPanzer
Lance Corporal

Re: Jagdpanther build

Post by LordPanzer »

Well I'm calling this one done ! For now anyway. Although I'm waiting for one more PE rear deck screen from Ebay which has not shipped yet. Over all I'm very happy with the way it turned out. Thank you to everyone who offered suggestions, input and parts. I may still tweak some small details. I had thought of adding some rope on the sides. I was just not sold on it so I removed it. Maybe just have not found the right style or thickness yet. I did make a small bit of barbed wire i currently have hanging on the side. Think it looks ok. Maybe I'll remove it or add to it lol ! Also tossed around the idea of steel anti aircraft armor on the rear deck. But as of today she is done!

I was able to get the Jagdpanther out to the Sep battle day in Danville. I took a few shots of before and during. Over all the Jagdpanther ran very well for its 1st outing and sounded awesome with Stian's sound set on a TK80 and feed threw that nice speaker.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
LordPanzer
Lance Corporal

Post by LordPanzer »

A few more shots from today. They use a truck as a respawn vehicle in some of the matches. So once your knocked out the trucks pick you up and take you back to your starting point to reenter the battle. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

Very smart!!

I miss my JP even more now! Great work on the weathering and overall look.
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

You have done an excellent job on the JP Mr.LP :D considering what you started out with you have turned it into an awesome looking battle ready tank :clap: :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Good for you!. It was all worth the effort :clap: ...and...
one of the benefits of this Forum, is that we can share in your enjoyment too :thumbup:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
LordPanzer
Lance Corporal

Post by LordPanzer »

Thank you everyone for the kind words!

Soeren
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Soeren »

That has come to a nice end :thumbup:

Return to “Tamiya Builds”