KING TIGER 211,506 S.PZ.ABT,GERONSWEILER,DEC '44

This section is for you to give a commentary / build log of your Tamiya tank. Remember - lots of pictures please!
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Tamiya tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: KING TIGER 211,506 S.PZ.ABT,GERONSWEILER,DEC '44

Post by HERMAN BIX »

A quick update.
Thanks to one Mr Reaper 332(from North Brisbane RC Tank Club & former member here) I have got a roaring, fully functioning Tamy King Tiger.
He had a set of electronics from a project he did not need, and he gave up half a Sunday from his own family to remove my broken system, install his, and get the setting up done right.
I have been tormenting my family tonight with the noise of a KT!!
Finally, my disaster Tamiya has been turned into a proper tank.
Now I can finish this thing properly & sign it off as done.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

Nicely done mate - and Ken is a very good bloke.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Mr.Bix,

We need a video! We need a video! We need a video of that magnificent beast...please! :clap: :D

Did I mention how much we'd love to see a video?! :thumbup: You're family shouldn't be the only one's who have to suffer! Do torment us too! :haha:

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Tamiya Builds”