Question about WPL vs JJRC

Heng Long/WPL are now manufacturing 1/16 scale RC trucks, so it seemed sensible to create a forum area dedicated to the amazing things that members are doing with them. Post your builds, mods, and tips here.
oldowl1953
Recruit

Re: Question about WPL vs JJRC

Post by oldowl1953 »

I found the JJRC trucks and transporters do not have nearly the proportional drive train or steering as the WPL. They look good but do not perform as well. I'm actually transforming a JJRC transporter into a tractor/trailer rig to pull my tanks around. I have purchased a heavy duty 2 speed transfer case with an 370 motor. I am also upgrading the drive shafts and axles to steel as well as upgrading to large dualies tires on both rear axles. I have spent far more on the upgrades than the original price of the transporter hopefully it will be worn it.
Heng Long - Jagpanther Pro / Tiger I Pro / Panzer IV F Pro / Stug III 5.3 / King Tiger Premium / Leopard 2A6 Pro / Panther G / German Panther / KV-1 Pro / T-34/85 / T-72 / Challenger II / M41 Pro / M4A2 / M1A1 / M26 5.3
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Question about WPL vs JJRC

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good afternoon!
It takes some work but the end result is worth it.
regards,
Painless
Attachments
44 International Harvester KR-11 Lend Lease Truck and 36 leFH 18 10.5 cm Field Piece.jpg
...Here for the Dawn...

Return to “Heng Long Trucks”