1944 WWII Soviet Dual Axle Transport Truck

Heng Long/WPL are now manufacturing 1/16 scale RC trucks, so it seemed sensible to create a forum area dedicated to the amazing things that members are doing with them. Post your builds, mods, and tips here.
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: 1944 WWII Soviet Dual Axle Transport Truck

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good evening,
I had gotten together with Rad to get these stencils and decals then the world went crazy and everything slowed down to a crawl. Better late than never and they showed up today for a welcome moral boost! I'm looking forward to redoing the truck markings and making another, longer video! Thank again, Rad!
regards,
Painless
Attachments
Rad's excellent Red Star stencils and some Russian Decals came in today. I can put some better markings on the KR-11 now....jpg
Rad's excellent Red Star stencils and some Russian Decals came in today. I can put some better markings on the KR-11 now....jpg
...Here for the Dawn...
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Rad made up some Soviet Stars for me and he even included the Truck number plates, !!!
The man is a genius with Paint masks and is about to make me some PZ4 and US Army truck masks for which I wait in anticipation :thumbup:
Loving this Pandemic I never thought I could get so much work done :haha: :haha:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

Hi guys, somehow I missed this thread too.

Jarndice and Painless, thanks for the nice words! and Painless, after seeing what you have created, you have convinced me to get my first jjrc truck! Once this covid situation fades and my situation improves I will be ordering one from aliexpress. Ill start preparing my own truck sounds and so on :D
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Rad!
Good afternoon! I will be waiting to see what superb Eye-Candy you create, my friend. ;o) I know it will be extremely cool and detailed. Thank you again for the excellent Stencils and Markings!
regards,
Painless
Attachments
Much better!.jpg
...Here for the Dawn...

Return to “Heng Long Trucks”