Lego wheel adaptors

Heng Long/WPL are now manufacturing 1/16 scale RC trucks, so it seemed sensible to create a forum area dedicated to the amazing things that members are doing with them. Post your builds, mods, and tips here.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: Lego wheel adaptors

Post by HERMAN BIX »

jarndice wrote:Because http://www.robotgear.com only sell in the Australia and New Zealand area the better alternative in the UK is
http://www.proto-pic.co.uk
They are selling the Lego 3mm wheel adapters for £2-72 a pair plus £1-50 postage.
I happen to know a body in both of those !!!
Anyone wants stuff from them , get it sent to me and I will forward it on.
Pm for postal address if required, I’m happy to help
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

:haha: :haha: I suspect someone has been selling websites since the last time I visited.
Thank goodness it was not one of those risqué places that apparently can be found on the www :lolno: .
Perhaps I should edit it out, Any ideas?
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I have never pretended to be perfect why back in 1956 I made a mistake, :O

I know you are shocked but its true, :shh:

My father asked me whether I wanted to go for the 11+ or go to a secondary School,
I was under pressure from my Father because of our military background and he had put my name down years before for entry to a Quasi military college,
If I passed all the exams then a letter of invitation from the RMA would be in the post but I loved all things mechanical.
Not an easy decision when your coming up to 11,
Life has a strange way of sorting things out, I did join the Army and yet here I am messing about with all things mechanical.
A belated best of both worlds :haha:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “Heng Long Trucks”