Lrdg truck

Heng Long/WPL are now manufacturing 1/16 scale RC trucks, so it seemed sensible to create a forum area dedicated to the amazing things that members are doing with them. Post your builds, mods, and tips here.

Postby Model Builder 4 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:53 pm

Thanks jee :D it's still a work in progress but you get the idea of what can be made from the heng long and wpl trucks with a little bit of imagination and some modifications :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Model Builder 4
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Postby NAB » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:21 pm

I've just been made aware of these trucks and am amazed at how cheap they are which lends them perfectly for modification.
Nice work!

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk

NAB
Corporal

Postby jee » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:48 am

Model Builder 4 wrote:Thanks jee :D it's still a work in progress but you get the idea of what can be made from the heng long and wpl trucks with a little bit of imagination and some modifications :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.

Yep, to be honest, I visit the forum almost every day, get new ideas and inspiration everyday and then run out of time, place to store and cash actually :D So, many ideas will stay as ideas for now unfortunately

Well, I think the idea of the LRDG is really nice and I will do it in the future I guess. But First go back home on Friday evening (working in Moscow at the moment) and then unpack the 3d printer that arrived today......
jee
Lance Corporal

Previous

Return to Heng Long Trucks