Opel blitz German supply truck/ heng long truck based.

Heng Long/WPL are now manufacturing 1/16 scale RC trucks, so it seemed sensible to create a forum area dedicated to the amazing things that members are doing with them. Post your builds, mods, and tips here.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: German supply truck/ heng long truck based.

Post by Max-U52 »

jarndice wrote:Banggood are selling a replacement WPL Truck control board/controller with diesel/petrol engine sounds as well as sockets for additional lights, winch etc.
For those of us in the states, Imex has had the new truck board for a while now. Banggood is probably much cheaper but it will take much longer to get to you. Banggood finally says they shipped my Jeep tires and the expected delivery date is August 13th. Apparently, covid-19 has all the shipping Services all messed up and long delays are common.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I ordered the Modified Controller and the updated MFU from Banggood via Pay-Pal with Freepost for £24.56 on the 7th June the goods arrived on the 13th (6 days) June.
I agree completely that Banggoods overall service is pretty awful but they got this one right.
The product must already have been in its British Warehouse when I placed my order.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

I think you got lucky there, and being in the UK probably helped a bit. Here in the states, I have yet to order anything from banggood that took less than three weeks to get here. They've got great prices and good stuff, but you have to be patient. For anything that I need right away I look for a different vendor.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
WCP RC MODELS
Corporal

Post by WCP RC MODELS »

Very nicely done. Great pictures
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Yes this build is still actually ongoing :/ well not so much of a build now rather more of final details to get it finished, added the decals recently and now onto a bit of weathering next :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee. ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Will01Capri wrote:I am waiting patiently for a cool video of the truck and Pak40 in action :)
Won't be long now Will ;)

That's looking great Lee :thumbup:
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Will has learned not to hold his breath for my builds anymore Mick, he turned blue way too often before he did :haha: :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Model Builder 4 wrote:Will has learned not to hold his breath for my builds anymore Mick, he turned blue way too often before he did :haha: :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Hahahhaha

Do I have to hold any other models to ransom so you can finish and hitch up the Pak40 hahahhahahahah
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Model Builder 4 wrote:Will has learned not to hold his breath for my builds anymore Mick, he turned blue way too often before he did :haha: :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Crikey, Micks a Smurf ? :wtf:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Model Builder 4 wrote:Will has learned not to hold his breath for my builds anymore Mick, he turned blue way too often before he did  

Cheers,Lee.

Hahahhaha

Do I have to hold any other models to ransom so you can finish and hitch up the Pak40 hahahhahahahah

I've updated the thread just for Will as I know that he's eager to see the pak40 with the truck :D just finished the weathering etc. No video yet sorry Will but hopefully these should do for the moment Image

Cheers,Lee. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Heng Long Trucks”