HL Truck Mods

Heng Long/WPL are now manufacturing 1/16 scale RC trucks, so it seemed sensible to create a forum area dedicated to the amazing things that members are doing with them. Post your builds, mods, and tips here.

Postby Will01Capri » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:38 pm

So i have ordered more trucks again!!!!!! Oh dear
I wish i had robbed a bank now as i started to keep track of my spending on models! Whhhoooooopppps! hahahahaha

Unfortunately some orders are taking longer than others!
My Goulash Cannon model kit hasn't arrived and is now on back order with the supplier i bought off. So i cancelling my order. I will purchase from elsewhere unless anyone has one i could borrow until i turn into CAD ;)

Just in case some of you haven't seen yet, there is another new truck for the line up!

https://www.banggood.com/Fayee-FY004A-116-2_4G-6WD-Rc-Car-Proportional-Control-US-Army-Military-Truck-RTR-Model-Toys-p-1463692.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN

Here is the new WPL Toyota FJ45
phpBB [video]

I am going to try and kerb my spending habit as we have over 100 RC models in the house and i would say 60 of these are these Trucks from HL, JJRC, WPL, MN, Helifar & Subotech hahaahahahahaha
Will01Capri
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Postby Will01Capri » Tue May 07, 2019 10:04 pm

More pictures

rear wheels too wide, but not to worry wehrmacht tyres on their way so new design wheels coming this way

I also been busy refining some new track units i designed for these trucks

There is another version coming, but i think they be expensive as they have proper bearings and new drive sprockets etc and i will do 2 options with rubber track and then another better version for henglong plastic tracks. I need some for my up and coming Tucker Sno Cat build

And for attention the Gun Truck is just about there!!!! Videos to come, i love this thing its totally bonkers and completley off subject haha
Will01Capri
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Previous

Return to Heng Long Trucks