Stupid little resin men painted at last.

All aspects of scale figures, buying, painting & modeling.
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

Stupid little resin men painted at last.

Post by Captain Hilts »

Hello, I have at last painted some figures , Its my first efforts, so hope you like them . First is this guy , he's a giant Russian Gnome
kv 1 build 21.jpg
I wasn't sure at first about the RAL numbers for him , but a celebrity chef friend of mine told me these guys didn't wear uniforms , only the hammer and sickle on there hats. Apparently General Zhukov wanted all giant gnomes to wear uniforms during ww2 but the general in charge of the gnomes Igor Bigearski told him If they couldn't wear there yellow jackets and green trousers then they would tell his wife they seen him with the notorias Moscow Prostitute Nickers Onanoffski . You dont mess with giant gnomes . :eh:
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

Re: Stupid little resin men painted at last.

Post by Captain Hilts »

Next up is this guy
Image00001.jpg
Not really sure which side this giant gnome was on , but think he's a Nazi , although looking at his night coat i think he might be a Glasgow Rangers supporter , or both , yeah definitely a Nazi Gay Orange Bampot . :wtf:
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

Post by Captain Hilts »

Next I did a Verlinden USAF pilot that I got from ebay quite cheap . good for practise .
figure 5 1.jpg
I made a little base from wood , and added a USA fuel drum from the classy hobby set .
Attachments
figure 9 1.jpg
figure 7 1.jpg
figure 6 1.jpg
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

Post by Captain Hilts »

I got this DGS Russian tank Commander from forgebear , I had to fix some detail on his belt and top pocket with putty , It wasn't the best of moulds , but cheap and worth it .
Attachments
figure 11 1.jpg
figure 12 1.jpg
figure 1 1.jpg
figure 2 1.jpg
figure 3 1.jpg
figure 4 1.jpg
Last edited by Captain Hilts on Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

Post by Captain Hilts »

I have to say that after seeing what Jimster did with his tank commander and his Fancy Radio , I had to go one better . I have put a little screw meccanism in the tank commander ,so that now when I press channel 9 on my Fancy radio he goes down inside the tank , but my piss de resistance , excuse my Spanish , I have installed a little lavatory pan , so when he goes inside he is actually sitting on the loo , now I hit channel 10 on my Fancy radio and he actually lifts up a little Fancy phone and reads stories about war heroes on wikipedia :haha: what a stupid little resin man , Oh its so good being a smart arse , or maybe not :shh: . I have made a wee video for your enjoyment and if you don't understand ,then ask an old German farmer ,he should know. bye for now :wave:
phpBB [video]

And for those with the Tarr smokers , I have bought 2 of theses and they have come with a wide wick which covers the whole heater element . All this does is smother the element , no smoke comes out except what is the element burning through the wick , so either put a narrower wick in or as I did cut a bit of wick and pull it across exposing the heater element a little so the fan can blow air under the wick and blow the oil smoke oot . :/
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

Post by Captain Hilts »

:silent:
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Classic!! ;)
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Hollywood couldn’t have done it with more modesty. :haha:
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

Post by Captain Hilts »

I thank you my dear Hugo Boss admirers . And if you ask me about uniforms .I think American uniforms are the best and the coolest and remain in fashion till this day . I have a wardrobe full of them. 8|
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

Post by Captain Hilts »

:wave:

Return to “Scale Figures”