1:16 ss panzer crew decals.

All aspects of scale figures, buying, painting & modeling.
Greywoolfe64
Recruit

1:16 ss panzer crew decals.

Post by Greywoolfe64 »

Hi, I'll soon be getting my hands on the old HL Stug crew, with a view to converting them into loaders for my Tiger and KT. I've also decided to see if I can get my hands on any 1:16 decals to make the badging easier, as my eyes are not what they once were. Specifically, I'm looking for arm bands with the 'Das reich' motif on them, and haven't found many that are either in stock, or come with a prohibitive import price to the UK. (I'm currently between jobs, so budget is tight.)

Aside from the Tamiya sheet which is mostly 1:35 and the wrong tank unit on the 1:16 section, does anyone know if there is anything out there? I want to use this as an opportunity to correct the badging on my Tiger commander as well...
"You didn't say nothin' about locking horns with no Tigers, baby!"- Oddball, Kelly's Heroes.
My garage: HL Tiger 1, T34/85, King Tiger (Henschel turret) and Gaz 66 'Shishiga'.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: 1:16 ss panzer crew decals.

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

How about.

Alliance Model Works 1:16 120mm WWII Wehrmacht Uniform Insignia Decal #LW16001 | eBay
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alliance-Mod ... .l4275.c10
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Greywoolfe64
Recruit

Post by Greywoolfe64 »

They look promising, but the arm bands are not for Das Reich, regrettably. I'll keep hunting and see what I can find, though- thanks, anyway. :)
"You didn't say nothin' about locking horns with no Tigers, baby!"- Oddball, Kelly's Heroes.
My garage: HL Tiger 1, T34/85, King Tiger (Henschel turret) and Gaz 66 'Shishiga'.
Trora
Corporal

Post by Trora »

Peddinghaus Decals , you find him on Ebay and he have a homepage , he makes me my Wiking decals for the figures and Vehicles

Gr Ralf
Would like to go home
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Just a word of warning. If anything comes from Germany, you will possibly have items removed. A number of Nazi symbols and insignia are illegal there. I bought a set of decals and they came with the SS symbols cut out
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Archers have just released a number of 1/16 decal/fabric sets of American, German and British uniform insignia. :thumbup:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “Scale Figures”