Marauder Inc Figures

All aspects of scale figures, buying, painting & modeling.
rolling-thunder
Lance Corporal

Marauder Inc Figures

Post by rolling-thunder »

I discovered this company last week, they produce 1/18 scale figure which in themselves are interesting but I thought i'd give people a heads up on figures they hope to produce in July 2019 . They are going to be producing WW2 figure, American, British, German, Russian & Japanese. So something for everyone? https://marauder-task-force-wwii.backer ... _preorders

Check out the rest of the figure, they can be mixed and matched to make them more realistic. https://www.marauderinc.com/
I am the Law!
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Marauder Inc Figures

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

Looks very good, but very pricey too!
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

The figures on the main site are a bit cheaper. I wonder if they are yardstick prices, particularly as the unpainted figures are the same price as painted ones. If not, I fear that by the time they have crossed the Atlantic they will become out of reach for what they are.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Maccrage
Corporal

Post by Maccrage »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:Thanks for posting this :thumbup:

I've just been looking on their site, and I have a concern, although they state 18th scale, they also state the figures are 3.75 inches tall, making them 19th scale.

Which is a shame because those weapon sets they do look very inviting.
Ah. So they are actually GI Joe scale.
Maccrage
Corporal

Post by Maccrage »

Dang. I'm in need of a halftrack load of GIs.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Holy Crap, E.F.!! You chasin' down bad guys, or what? That thing might whip the batmobile.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

I looked at the site but all I saw was modernistic type figures in space aged battle armor. Very cool, but I think I'm missin' somethin'. Can someone help a hippie out? Maybe a link to just one good figure that could make a truck driver for my Q60?
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

OK, thanks for the re-direct. I got to the right page and those are some good looking figures, but as mentioned, a bit pricey. I should have a resin printer soon so if we can find an STL file for a decent driver I'll be ecstatic. Too many trucks, not enough drivers!!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

After looking some more I just might have to pop for the corpsman. If I remove some of his gear he might make a perfect ambulance driver for the WC64.

Return to “Scale Figures”