Aliexpress Fallschirmjager

All aspects of scale figures, buying, painting & modeling.
capt midnight
Corporal

Aliexpress Fallschirmjager

Post by capt midnight »

This was my first order from Aliexpress. I wanted to test the waters and see what kind of shipping and quality I could expect. The shipping was really pretty fast, and was free, on top of it. I ordered the crouching paratrooper with a panzerfaust ($13) and a sitting soldier with an MG34 ($17). The paratrooper was the first to arrive. It looks like the other one will be delivered Tuesday. Packaging was really great, and everything arrived without any damage.

Here's the figure straight out of the box. Detail is really great.
20180901_120327.jpg
Here's the other parts, minus the helmet.(Forgot to put it in the picture :{ ) The broken trigger guard was all on me!
detail parts
detail parts
The only putty used was where the arms attached to the torso. It looked like they used a pin or small wire to seperate the arms from the sculpt prior to molding. The arms did line up well, and I had no problems attaching them. I used the hands and weapon tube to make sure every thing was lined up before the glue set.

Sprayed down with white primer.
primer 1
primer 1
primer 2
primer 2
The fit was so good that the hands and weapon tube would stay in place with no glue.
Hands in place
Hands in place
And a few pictures of the finished and painted figure.
finished 1
finished 1
finished 2
finished 2
finished 3
finished 3
finished 4
finished 4
All in all, it's really a nice figure. I'm already planning my next order!

Bill
"Yeah, but it's a dry heat!"
Private Hudson (Bill Paxton) ALIENS
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Aliexpress Fallschirmjager

Post by Model Builder 4 »

That looks great Bill, you've done a really nice job painting it too, thanks for the review on Aliexpress, I may have to take a look at their figures :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:

Return to “Scale Figures”