Meet Wolfgang.

All aspects of scale figures, buying, painting & modeling.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: Meet Wolfgang.

Post by Max-U52 »

The dog is cool, but it's the cat I like best. 8)

Gotta love a good German Shepherd, though. Or two. :haha:

When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Hi Mick,

This GS is made by 'schleich' it only cost £3.75 and no need to repaint as it is decent enough, it is pictured with 2 of my tamiya figures and it looks pretty good scale wise HTH Image

Cheers, Lee. Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

I first saw the schleich German shepherd on ebay Mick but wasn't sure about the scale as it's hard to gauge from a picture, I then came across a stand of schleich animals at a retail outlet and luckily they had them there so I could see that the scale was about right :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Last edited by Model Builder 4 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

The Toys R Us near me is almost empty now, but I did get this cat before they went.

Some of the Big Farm stuff is great, if a bit pricey, and there's another maker (can't recall right now) available at a local place so I'll get that name, too. You can pick up some good stuff on ebay, too. In fact, I got both my German shepherds there.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!

Return to “Scale Figures”