Torro Tiger Late Version metal

Tell forum members about your new purchase here, your chance to let others know what is in the box.
Biggles
Recruit

Torro Tiger Late Version metal

Post by Biggles »

Just a quick update from a newbie, my first tank arrived today as hoped. It's a Torro Tiger from Haya Ltd. Excellent service and communication, couldn't have been better.
Really impressed with the quality and sturdy feel, just waiting while the battery charges before I can have a dabble.
Need to fix decals and accessories on etc but looking good. Everyone must know what's in the box so no pics just yet but will post another time once I get sorted.
Hope to learn loads from you chaps and venture further into the world of rc tanks.
Tally Ho!
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Torro Tiger Late Version metal

Post by jarndice »

Great news that all is well, I would expect nothing else from "Haya's", :thumbup:
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE TORRO DECALS !!!
The only place for Heng Long, Taigen and Torro decals is the nearest bin,
They look blo*dy awful and are too thick and they are inaccurate,
My first recommendation would be Paint Masks or Stencils,
Our own "Rad Schuhart" (http://www.radindustries.wordpress.com/)is a master exponent of these wonders or if you don't want to go down that path Peddinghaus make a very nice range of 1/16 decals for all the Tiger 1 range.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Aaahh! I love that new tank smell.
LordPanzer
Lance Corporal

Post by LordPanzer »

I agree with Peddinghaus have used these on 5 of my 1/16 tanks. Top quality. Lays down very flat and looks great. Take your time with a fresh blade to cut them off the paper. I also use Mic set/sol along with them. Plus along with the numbers and unit markings they will give you shell and fire extinguisher decals. At least for the German WW2 sheets I've used.

Personal I have not used stencils for any scale. So can't speak to those.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Return to “Unboxing”