TK50 sound volume

Discussion for Clark electronics.
Cdn_Tanker
Recruit

TK50 sound volume

Post by Cdn_Tanker »

I have a TK50 in one of my Tigers and i have the transmitter setup the same as my TK80 and TK40's in other tanks.
I noticed that if you assign the sound volume to a switch that it doesnt react. In a similar setup on my older boards, I have SwD set for 0 volume and max volume... this doesnt seem to work on the TK50.
Anyone else having this 'issue'??
"No matter where you go........... there you are!"
HL - Leopard
HL - Sherman - Italy 1943 Royal Scots Greys
HL - Tiger 1 Early - 131 (Bovington inspired)
Taigen - Tiger 1 Early - 812 'Tiki'
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: TK50 sound volume

Post by tankme »

Cdn_Tanker wrote:I have a TK50 in one of my Tigers and i have the transmitter setup the same as my TK80 and TK40's in other tanks.
I noticed that if you assign the sound volume to a switch that it doesnt react. In a similar setup on my older boards, I have SwD set for 0 volume and max volume... this doesnt seem to work on the TK50.
Anyone else having this 'issue'??
I guess I've never set my sound volume on a switch so I can really say. Not sure very people have the TK50 yet. The volume on my TK50s are done using a Taigen sound potentiometer.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Jofaur86 »

:) Hello, I also admit that I don't understand, how is this possible? On a TK 24 I have a position of a stick that allows me to activate the sound or stop it, do you want to do it? there is on some turntables, a program allowing the adjustment of the sound by a potentiometer on the transmitter
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

I think the op is talking about remote volume control, is this actually a tk50 feature?
Cdn_Tanker
Recruit

Post by Cdn_Tanker »

tomhugill wrote:I think the op is talking about remote volume control, is this actually a tk50 feature?
Correct... This was a feature on the TK80 and I believe the 40 (will have to check) Its was actually a handy feature when you couldnt access the volume pot. Setting it for 0 or 100% via a 2 way switch was convenient. The feature list of the TK50 is sparse at best (if at all)
Thanks

edit...
Just checked my Sherman... its got an 80 as does my Leo.. both use the 'remote' vol capability.. i find it hand when on the bench or talking to someone, makes it easy to flip the volume down to 0
"No matter where you go........... there you are!"
HL - Leopard
HL - Sherman - Italy 1943 Royal Scots Greys
HL - Tiger 1 Early - 131 (Bovington inspired)
Taigen - Tiger 1 Early - 812 'Tiki'
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Cdn_Tanker wrote:
tomhugill wrote:I think the op is talking about remote volume control, is this actually a tk50 feature?
Correct... This was a feature on the TK80 and I believe the 40 (will have to check) Its was actually a handy feature when you couldnt access the volume pot. Setting it for 0 or 100% via a 2 way switch was convenient. The feature list of the TK50 is sparse at best (if at all)
Thanks

edit...
Just checked my Sherman... its got an 80 as does my Leo.. both use the 'remote' vol capability.. i find it hand when on the bench or talking to someone, makes it easy to flip the volume down to 0
None of my tk40 have it but my tk80s do

Return to “Clark”