Rotating Beacon TK80

Discussion for Clark electronics.
Docomar750
Private

Rotating Beacon TK80

Post by Docomar750 »

Hi

I my Challenger 2 I am about to swap out a IBU2U board for the Clark TK80. Currently I have a rotating beacon powered from the battery through a Step-down converter that is switched on and off through a reciver power switch on a channel on the reciver.

Is there Way to replicate this with the TK80 board as the only way I can see with a Flysky FS I6S is to sacrifice remote volume control and use swD for that function.

Cheers

Darren
leopardgreece
Corporal

Re: Rotating Beacon TK80

Post by leopardgreece »

Yes with Clark TK80 board u can operate the beacon by the switch

???????? ??? ?? SM-N950F ??? ??????????????? Tapatalk
leopardgreece
Corporal

Post by leopardgreece »

Beacon with SWC and lower the Volume with SWD

???????? ??? ?? SM-N950F ??? ??????????????? Tapatalk
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Docomar750 wrote:Hi

I my Challenger 2 I am about to swap out a IBU2U board for the Clark TK80. Currently I have a rotating beacon powered from the battery through a Step-down converter that is switched on and off through a reciver power switch on a channel on the reciver.

Is there Way to replicate this with the TK80 board as the only way I can see with a Flysky FS I6S is to sacrifice remote volume control and use swD for that function.

Cheers

Darren
The beacons I use just plug into the receiver. I put them on channel 5 or 6 as they don’t interfere with Theseus control setup. If you’re not using sbus then you might need to use a y connector. If your beacons not the multi mode on that spins and flahes, if recommend getting one!

Return to “Clark”