Clarke supply Uk

Discussion for Clark electronics.
Martyn837
Recruit

Clarke supply Uk

Post by Martyn837 »

Is there only one supplier in the UK for Clarke? The one I have found seems to be very lacking in customer service... :S
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Clarke supply Uk

Post by silversurfer1947 »

I guess you are talking about Tankzone. They can be very hit and miss, and yes, they are the UK distributors. Please check out maxmekker on this forum. You can find him in the list of certified vendors He may not be UK based, but his service and knowledge are both excellent.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Ludwig von wigbearer
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ludwig von wigbearer »

Hi, Did you buy direct from the seller ??? he is on ebay as wargamer or similar, probably get better service
buying from the ebay site as you have more backup if things go tits up.

regards john :thumbup: :wave:
Martyn837
Recruit

Post by Martyn837 »

Yes spot on.... I had to put a dispute with PayPal because they were not responding to my email/phone calls. I didn’t even get an acknowledgment of my order from them. Let’s hope it doesn’t fail.... :S
Ludwig von wigbearer
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ludwig von wigbearer »

I have bought several TK boards from Maxmekker, top bloke and top service, custom sounds available, might
be best to buy from him before brexit if you need any more clark boards :thumbup:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

silversurfer1947 wrote:I guess you are talking about Tankzone. They can be very hit and miss, and yes, they are the UK distributors. Please check out maxmekker on this forum. You can find him in the list of certified vendors He may not be UK based, but his service and knowledge are both excellent.
I can second Richard's recommendation. Not only will you get excellent service, chances are you'll also receive a bar of excellent Norwegian chocolate. :D :thumbup:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Max is the man! I’ve got a brand new TK80s G2 sitting in front of me as we speak waiting to be installed. I have to throw in a plug for him. He always makes things right, he’s a great troubleshooter and maintains prompt communication.
Off topic but I still think it’s a shame that Elmod boards don’t support GBS for modern tanks but that’s totally off topic.
Martyn837
Recruit

Post by Martyn837 »

Thanks for the reply’s. I’ve shot him a DM..

Martyn

Return to “Clark”